Return Of The Dark Lord

sayshell

Alright I managed to get 2 hours before my camera ran out of batteries. I spent more time standing in the wind time lapse than I did filming the riding XD. I even took the time to actually edit the video. All filmed on a tripod with no cameraman. No fish eyes, no stupid camera angles. You see what is there. Enjoy!

I am happy with how it turned out for what it is.

Edited by sayshell

here's my take on it.

You are doing your own thing with riding which is fine, it's not my cup of tea but I don't have any issues with people riding how they want. The issue I have is that you seem to concentrate more on the spins than actually landing stuff nicely.

I think you'll agree that BMX is an ifluence on your riding, one of the main points in bmx riding is getting dialled landing and making stuff look smooth. Almost all of your spins were under rotated and there was a lot of un-needed correction hops. I think instead of trying to get as many spin combos in one move, you should be concentrating on doing fewer spins but with more dialled landings.

I am not a fan of the music nor the whole scarecrow lifetyle thing.

I thought I would post some constructive criticism rather than the standard "get a bmx" reply as you are obviously not going to change.

• Like 1

tron-weird-guy.jpg

epic

If I seen you standing in the woods like on the video then I would literally sh*t my pants.

You're doing your own thing and thats good, no ones going to stop you doing what you want to do. Keep it up (Y)

Indeed!

here's my take on it.

You are doing your own thing with riding which is fine, it's not my cup of tea but I don't have any issues with people riding how they want. The issue I have is that you seem to concentrate more on the spins than actually landing stuff nicely.

I think you'll agree that BMX is an ifluence on your riding, one of the main points in bmx riding is getting dialled landing and making stuff look smooth. Almost all of your spins were under rotated and there was a lot of un-needed correction hops. I think instead of trying to get as many spin combos in one move, you should be concentrating on doing fewer spins but with more dialled landings.

I am not a fan of the music nor the whole scarecrow lifetyle thing.

I thought I would post some constructive criticism rather than the standard "get a bmx" reply as you are obviously not going to change.

get a bmx :unsure:

Edited by thinkdougie

I like everything about your videos, apart from the fact that it's all done on a bike with no seat. Just lowers the whole "metal" vibe IMO. That said, to do that on a mod is pretty f**king impressive.

But yeh as others have said, bit sloppier than before, needs more smooth. Plus a BMX. BMX would help.