André Castro Web Edit 2011

Chaotic3vil

Skateboard video editing and filming with street trials riding = how it should be! EPIC!

That's what I was going for.. I skated for 2 years and I still love to see skate and bmx videos. This edit wasn't suppose to be like that, it's missing a lot of new stuff I've learned but I got a nice deal on my bike, It had to go.. Also the bad weather came, so I don't get to much time to ride but I'm looking forward for next year.

Thanks for the comments!

This is what riding bikes is all about. Loved it, and that editing transition at 1:14 was so subtle! I wish I could make/be in a vid like this!

I'm having so much fun riding the inspired...Opens a lot of possibilities. You can look at anything and try whatever you're feeling to do. I've seen a lot of those transitions on old skate videos but I've never seen it on bikes so I tried it out and it worked out nicely.

Just watched again on a decent size screen and I love it. 2.06 is seriously cool.

Please make more videos when the weather is good again.

There's a lot of new things I've learned that I couldn't get done for this edit. I hope I can make a new edit soon when I get my bike sorted.

So good!!!! Where in Portugal are you? We're thinking of doing a Eurotrip next summer, looks like it'd be worth a visit B)

I live in Porto..It's has some nice spots but not the best place in Portugal if you want to ride. Lisbon and Algarve have better spots to ride. Algarve has more skateparks and Lisbon street stuff.. Pm me if you come to Porto, I would be glad to show you around here.

Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you guys enjoy it. :)