The Car Thread

MadManMike

New company car has arrived!

9AAA40BE-E490-4296-B394-599F78FDD7E9-543-0000007F0C474778.jpg

BAA3A260-8B5F-43CB-AD97-B274A25D74B3-543-0000007EF35CA3DD.jpg

4BE16054-7D17-45DE-BA9C-4B813F4600FF-543-0000007EFC4ED150.jpg

5AD56F27-6188-4F63-A0CA-CBDB5C06CCB8-543-0000007F07B59F58.jpg

2E4D642F-D860-48DD-8DF2-AA5A5504850E-543-0000007F01C33C1E.jpg

And I'm hugely ashamed to admit, that I really rather like it.

it has the longest name in the entire world though,

it's a Renault Megane Coupe 1.9 DCi 130 Eco2 Dynamique TomTom. haha, what a mouth full!

Mega spec inside though, Satnav, cruise, bluetooth, bluetooth audio streaming, auto lights, auto wipers, keyless entry.

it's french, and it'll probably break, but it was free, and I won't pay a penny if it breaks :)

My brother has the 'sport tourer' version of that as his company car (his is the Tom tom edition too). Like you say, there is a lot of kit in there. Not sure if yours is the same engine, but his doesn't sound real. When you start it, it sounds like a pretend car. Hard to explain! Also his has had electric problems already, and its a 61 plate....

Track rods are all swapped over. One of the annoying noises has gone as a consequence... And the other noise from the back brake, there's a bit of a... Contour... Where the brake pad was sitting that causes a noise when it rubs. That should go away with time.

Track rods are all swapped over. One of the annoying noises has gone as a consequence... And the other noise from the back brake, there's a bit of a... Contour... Where the brake pad was sitting that causes a noise when it rubs. That should go away with time.

I had this with mine when I got it as it had been sat for a month during some rain. One 10 minute trip of heavy braking between a couple of roundabouts did the trick :)

yes wrayvon im about this weekend.

DrDoom, known jimmy for years, yeah seen his mini plenty of times.

last RR it went on was 399bhp i believe. its good work to say hes done most of it himself.

you'd be very pissed off if you paid good money for it though.

That mk5 golf on air a friend of yours Bucky? Saw it on the show an shine Sunday an followed it home some of the way. Reaaally liked that.

Shame it pissed it down all Sunday thou. My passat an dads camper ended up on the understated clubstand Sunday. Parked up in the carpark an 2 lads approached an asked if I wanted to put it on there stand, blagged dad a pass to which was cool.