Eighty Psi - Portsmouth

Sam Nichols

Glad you used that song :) As soon as you sent me a link to it it just seemed 'right', so yeah, this pleases me. Really good post too (as in the text, not just the video), sums it all up well.

EDIT: When did Carl get so good too?!

Nice riding, nice song and great video quality.

To say this video was mainly a streety flowy/ brakeless types of riding going down.. it is really giving me the urge to get an inspired as strange as it sounds :blink:

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, I'm really pleased it's gone down so well. Definitely more edits to come in the future from Skoze and I.

It would be really cool if all those of you who love street as much as we do bashed out some edits too. Would be great to see more videos from what is a thriving UK street scene.

Stop being lazy :P

Really great video... ruined by the first ten seconds.

It's a shame you feel that way, but hopefully you won't let ten seconds of tomfoolery spoil an almost four minute long video. Just skip it :)

Definitely more edits to come in the future from Skoze and I.

...Would be great to see more videos from what is a thriving UK street scene.

Yes and yes. Summer's coming round, grab a camera and get out there! Failing that, get in front of ours; always nice to have a mix of riders in there.

Glad it's gone down well, not that i've had too much to do with this one bar being a camera bitch - definitely makes for good motivation to get more out soon (Y)

Yes and yes. Summer's coming round, grab a camera and get out there! Failing that, get in front of ours; always nice to have a mix of riders in there.

Glad it's gone down well, not that i've had too much to do with this one bar being a camera bitch - definitely makes for good motivation to get more out soon (Y)

Road trip down south needs to be arranged

Fun Fact: Loughborough was the first place I ever had whiskey (now a staple drink), which was in the form of a JD and Coke that one Adam Read bought for me at the students union when I was underage, but at Loughborough uni on a D&T trip.