Getcreative Video Comp *results!*

1a2bcio8

Ben, you should have reviewed each on release. Then just made notes. I've got an Excel spreadsheet for that shit :P

Simon Cowell the shit out of it. As soon as the deadline's up, my trousers are getting higher and my patience threshold lower.

We're operating on a combination of watch as they come out/Excel/Simon Cowell over here. Still going to be a bit of a task! A fun one though (Y)

To the judges:

we should have a closed FB group to do secret talks

Good idea. Don't forget to add/invite us (Y)

Monday it seems.

I thought you have already submitted your entry G?

yes and no. I've presented the first Leeds video because i thought i dont have time to film a video...then they added 1 month more in the time limit to present the video and said the people who have presented a video already could present another video if they want....the fun thing is that(as usual in me xd) i deleted that video and now i dont have nothing to present hahah, and this weekend will be raining here(not rain in all the summer!!! LOL)... well, anyway i dont think i could win all these people :P. Time to enjoy watching the videos :)

I'm in the midst of trying to find the last few judges. I would have asked you Sam but JD got in there first. I'm trying where possible not to select people who are of the same riding group for fairness.

Once that's done I'm going to give instructions for judging and I'm hoping for it to be done by early next week. Leaving it too long might dissipate the energy that I imagine has built up.

There should be a significant blog update this evening with videos that haven't appeared on the forum yet.

I REALLY need some help regarding adjusting the blog so that previous pages can be accessed. As it stands previous posts cannot be viewed. If anyone is adept with this sort of thing it would be appreciated if they could help by making the changes for me.

If you highlight the page, the 'older posts' button becomes visible. It looks like you've got the text colour set to white - handy for keeping the blog minimal and text free, but not so much for letting people see your older posts. You can change it in the settings - either set it to black, so that the button is visible, or adjust the number of posts to be displayed on the front page (Y)

• Like 1

To re-emphasise again, it is a requirement that you email me at glasseyetrialscreative@gmail.com with a link to your video in order for your video to have its entry completed. I'm unwilling to search on facebook or trials-forum for videos. If you have not emailed me by tomorrow (04/10/12) your video will not count. This is the case even if I know you or you have posted it on the facebook page, messaged me, whatever. Details need to be central otherwise it makes administration a pain.

Check the blog for every video that has been emailed to me...

An update concerning the judging will be written tomorrow detailing who and what is involved.