Getcreative Video Comp *results!*

1a2bcio8

i think the idea is to only list 1,2, & 3 so as not to reduce the inspiration / motivation to those younger riders who didnt do as well as they would hope! Unfortunately its alot easier to take the result as a criticism, and get depressed about your ability then it is take it as constructive and use it as a motivator...

I am sure if, once the results are published, you wanted to get in touch and find out where you placed then it wouldnt be too much of a problem.

• Like 2

Cool glad to hear it.

I just wanna know what i did wrong or what i could have done minus get better footage that would help for future video's full stop!

You never know the right advice may get you where you wanna be.

But i do see why publishing all results may not go so well. Didn't think of it that way!

Or maybe publish a full run down on here as a spoiler, so if you don't want to know you don't have to see it :P

Edited by Miss-Higgy

I don't think there is really a problem saying this...however here is a summarised review of the details sent out by Ben R to the judges of the competition. Hopefully this should answer some of the questions posed...

Both Groups - Novice / Sponsored

Both Novice and Sponsored Riders are judged on "style", "creativity" and "video production" respectively. Each are scored between 1-10 with 10 being the highest or best score you can give.

It is up to the judge what you feel makes up good "style", "creativity", etc. Both groups need to consider how well somebody has managed if they have clearly had to film themselves or is using lesser quality cameras, etc.

Judges of Novice Category

The novice category requires not only scoring as above but noting down what you feel to be the

· "biggest move",

· "most tech move",

· "best video for a rider of less than a year"

· And "6 spot prizes for six videos that are felt to deserve some particular merit in the judges eyes”

Judges of Sponsored Category

Your job is different in the sense that you only have to take consideration of the video production (solo filmed, lower quality equipment, etc.) and you don't have to consider the age of the rider and so on. Just watch the video and judge it according to the set criteria.

• Like 1