Matty Turner - Getcreative Entry

Ross Gardner

No offence to the kid, but kinda boring. He's probably gonna be real good when he's 16, so i'll probably enjoy his riding then. I hope his parents don't push him into riding, because it really ain't worth it imo.

You just don't want the competition from a younger rider :P

I thought this video was brilliant. Matty is a very talented rider and if he continues the way he is it can only lead to good things in the future. I enjoyed the edit and filming by Rossy G too, but as I said on Facebook I found it ended to soon, as I wanted to see more. Hopefully Matty will have another video out in the not too distant future.

I think the clips could have been arranged better, like finishing with a bigger move & not ending so abruptly.

I would have put the 360 down the stairs near the end (my favourite move) and the final squeaker early on etc.

Ridiculous riding for his age though.

Edited by LEON

I think the clips could have been arranged better, like finishing with a bigger move & not ending so abruptly.

Ridiculous riding for his age though.

G-turn to decade to switzerland squeeker not big enough? haha. It did end quite abruptly, so i apologise for that.

I thought it ended pretty abruptly too. Talented rider but I just didn't enjoy watching it that much.

What was the song?

Song was Southern Skies by The End of the Ocean