John Shrewsbury: Getpedalling

Jonny Jones

Like i said on FB.

Everytime ive read johns fb recently, its been ' Going out to film for Get comp '!! I expected more than 2 minutes..Dissapointed to say the least :(

To be honest I've not had the time to film that much with John due to work etc, but cheers for the comment.

Another awesome vid, these are getting better the closer we are to the deadline, loved the fast pace of it yet how smooth everything came together.

Needless to say my phone is now fully loaded with street genius inspiration vids for when I'm out.

Got into it, then it was over :(

Was real good though, think the opening line was my fav. Loved the fast paced style.

Do have a neg point though. Felt like it needed some additional camera shots. John was fast so didn't really need to have fast paced shots every time imo. Sorry Jonny :)

Cheers guys for comments. Me and jonny did have problems trying to get together and film, so hopefully next time will work harder to bring an even better video out thats longer.

I would like to thank jonny jones for helping film and edit this video, he puts so much effort into his videos and camera work, i mean running about lol.

Also alot of thanks too Dave, Jon and ben for there hard work and support though Inspired/ Trialtech.

Alittle stack

Edited by John Shrewsbury
  • Like 1