The Angry Thread.

Blake

Getting pretty sick of living where I live. Massive effort to see any of my friends as they live so far away or at their respective unis. Just find myself chilling on the comp all night lately through the week.

And when I do see them it's only if we're going out out. But on a plus side we're off round york next week for my mates 21st so it's not all shit.

Fook it im off t pub on my tod

I'm in a similar boat. You just got to work through it, make a bit more of an effort. Ring/text/skype each other, make plans to go see each other. Sounds soppy as shit but true friends won't forget about you.

Now that I've graduated, I make plans to see my uni mates at least once a month. Go to car shows, have meals out then go out, just go out, birthdays etc.

Been ripped off.

The stock I was given in a swap for my mod that "has no cracks", is covered in them. Gutted, as I thought I could trust the lad that swapped me it as hes a good mate, and I was enjoying stock.

Working on getting my mod back from him. SO pissed off.

Been ripped off.

The stock I was given in a swap for my mod that "has no cracks", is covered in them. Gutted, as I thought I could trust the lad that swapped me it as hes a good mate, and I was enjoying stock.

If this was on forum and you don't manage to get a response from him set up a dispute...

Been ripped off.

Local lad?

If this was on forum and you don't manage to get a response from him set up a dispute...

Outside of the forum, thankfully he's been decent about it and I've managed to get my frame and wheels back from him in return for the cracked zhi and wheels.

I can build my 20" forks, headset, crankset, bars stem, brakes etc.. onto it. Only need new tyres, which Id have bought anyway.

Local lad?

Aye.

Hopefully eventually, maybe I'll get lucky when I come back in the summer...

In the meantime though I need to bleed my magura, and from all this moving around I've lost the tubes from the bleed kit. Could bath bleed it with water but that means it'll be frozen most of the time here. Could get some anti-freeze but then I'll have to get a big bottle of it that I need a cupful of. Alternative is to ride 7 miles to the Gorge that's covered in ice at the moment then do the next 4 miles to get to the localest bike shop to see if I can get some there. I could just order them from Tarty but I don't like having to pay that much postage on such small things. Getting real tired of this stuff now

• Like 1

I can't get any anti-freeze without ordering it, and don't know what else I can use as a hose? Really though I'm just sick of what should be simple things like this taking a tonne of effort to fix. And having only been able to ride my bike for 4 weeks over almost a year and a half I'm just tired of not being able to do the one thing I really want to do.

Bleh, could go on a full scale rant at this point but I'll resist :P

• Like 1

My girlfriend has a stupidly camp immune system, and she works in an off-licence, so she soaks up every illness and disease from the scum she meets every day and brings them home for me. As a result, she's constantly ill and in the past year I've been ill more times than in the previous 5 years...

Normally I simply man up but I'm getting a little tired of it now.