The Angry Thread.

Blake

Maybe she should just eliminate the expense all together and tell you to f**k off? If you don't like the (very generous) offer she's made you, leave. I'm sure you'll find somewhere just a accommodating and easy for less than that £100/mo :rolleyes:

I'd never thought of it like that...

I'm still coming to terms with how everything is at the minute. Its been a big change.

Post edited.

It's probably less for taking money off you, and more for helping you to learn how to budget properly...

Not sure how much I agree with it, but I can't imagine your Mum is seriously just trying to make some cash out of you (Y)

Nah I can't imagine it being that either to be honest.
Its just weird to be making money for a change, and having it taken away is a horrible feeling :P
Something I have to get used to though. As you said I'll have to learn to budget properly, and as Luke pointed out I could be in a far worse situation than I actually am.

Nah I can't imagine it being that either to be honest.

Its just weird to be making money for a change, and having it taken away is a horrible feeling :P

Something I have to get used to though. As you said I'll have to learn to budget properly, and as Luke pointed out I could be in a far worse situation than I actually am.

Get used to it Sam lad. That's life, earn it, fritter some on good stuff, pay lots of bills with the rest. And occasionally go for a few beers

Someone put a holding deposit on our house on Saturday so it looked like we could move at the end of the month but just been told she's not taking it now, gutted

Why don't you move anyway? You could move the stuff over slowly, avoiding rushing and moving firms, throw loads of shit away, clean everything etc, then when someone does pop up there's no chain?

Edited by Muel

Just called Orange before posting my frame and forks to be sprayed and suddenly they don't do non-Orange frame resprays any more...cock

Anyone know any good powder coaters in the UK?

Say waaaaaaaa? Thought it was all agreed and what not? You'd have thought they might have let you know before you stripped your bike.

The good news at least is that everywhere else will be much cheaper and you've got the choice of more colours.

Can they not be persuaded in any way?

Called a month or two ago. They were happy with it. Was going to Parcel Force it this afternoon so phoned to confirm. The Skye needs to be resprayed whoever does it so it being stripped with no where to go isn't a massive issue itself, it's finding someone else to do it.

This week isn't the best week to get annoyed down the phone to Orange, but I know for a fact that they'll still spray frames if you know them well enough.

Spoke on the phone to a guy in the paint dept and he said he doesn't see the problem...

You still planning on respraying yours?

Edited by AndrewEH1