The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Discovered I had looooaaaadddssss of shit I'd completely forgotten I owned today.

Had a quiet hour at work so thought Id re-arrange some shit in the store/machine room as its a f**king shithole in there.

Beneath a myriad of old works diaries, boxes of parts, pipes etc... I found the B16B Id bought from a bloke breaking his old Type R
I bought it almost two years ago to go into my old EK3 but then I found lots of rust and I sort of forgot about it... along with the prelude brake kit Id also bought and a few other bits and bobs

Just need another Civic with less rust to bolt it all onto now :P

Couped together enough money to make up the difference in monies needed for my car insurance

Two/three weeks time and I'll have a car again :dance::dance::dance::dance:

My list of bits to buy for it is a mile long but Im so excited to get into a proper long term project on the car I like.

Edited by SamKidney

Do you have a build thread?

Not as such. Nothing happened with it for months because of waiting for parts and enthusiasm to finish it. I will post some videos up though.

Sam - It has been so long, but the waiting and hard work getting it to all come together properly is so worth it. The car is just savage.

Not as such. Nothing happened with it for months because of waiting for parts and enthusiasm to finish it. I will post some videos up though.

Sam - It has been so long, but the waiting and hard work getting it to all come together properly is so worth it. The car is just savage.

On the road now then? What you doing with the Koupe?

Need to see it!