The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Was hoping that starting work at TartyBikes again would mean getting to ride more fun places with people, and this weekend's worked out well - cool ride in Liverpool with Flipp yesterday, beltin' ride in Blackpool today with Cap. Good shit. I am one achey motherf**ker right now.

• Like 2

Omega stuff

You set me off into watch buying mode again, after a few weeks looking and trying on I bought this yesterday...

IMAG1124_BURST002_zpsoiv42jnx.jpg

Tissot PRS330, really pleased with it, it's a big hefty piece but feels very nice. I've never been one for highly polished stuff so the brushed stainless work well for me. Whilst I was there the saleswoman took interest in my other watch..

IMAG1127_zpstyqyrl8p.jpg

2007/2008 Tissot T-race I had for my 21st from my folks and was complimented on how well it still looks. I told her it goes for service every year at Tissot and kept in its original case over night. She was telling me what some of the original T-race stuff changes hands for now, I was gob smacked! It's such a contrast though, because my T-race is such a big watch but it's Titanium and carbon it's half the weight of the PRS! I ordered another to look at when it arrives although I'm pretty certain I'll have it..

Edit - f**k you, photobucket rotate. f**k, you.

• Like 1

On the subject of watches I'll share mine. My 21st birthday present, had asked for a breitling like my dads since I was tiny. I received this 1997 breitling aerospace. It's incredibly light being made from titanium and it never leaves my wrist unless I'm on my bike. :)

11990457_10153356710392935_2184148356383

• Like 1

Great day at work.

8% payrise

Passed both my mitutoyo CMM and metrology course.

Going on the advanced course soon!

Shift work as of January with 22% shift work rise.

23k per yeah at 18 with 8% rise each 6months for the next 3 years.

Guaranteed a position on the technical team too!

Things are looking so good for the future!

• Like 1

About time I moved out of this house. No longer will I have someone turning my oven down 20 degrees when i'm not looking in order to save on the bills.

You ever house-shared before? You'll be in for a new set of challenges*...

(*five-way on a fat Tinder bird, the cluster of dicks all worming around to see who can get the vadge first and not have to make do with a roll of flab...)

Deposit sent over for the house share. I'm excited as hell.

About time I moved out of this house. No longer will I have someone turning my oven down 20 degrees when i'm not looking in order to save on the bills.

You think a house share will be better? :lol:

Fixed the mother bitching car! Been hard as shit to start and sounded like crap when it did, turns out a nut on the diesel pump was missing which knocked the timing out, which the ECU adapted to and f**ked everything up.

I tried a dozen other things before getting to the bottom of it which means not only is it fixed, it's better than ever, power's up, fuel consumption's down.

Such happy! :D

Edited by Jolfa
  • Like 1