The Happy Thread

Duncy H

haha what upgrades are you planning?

Freewheel, brakes, bars, tyres, rims. Won't upgrade these things right away though, will let the HORRIBLE avid brakes freeze under the winter though :)

The fourplay team is awesome, such a awesome bike. Nicely spent money ;)

Just learned. It wasn't a massive hook, 6 blues with a small pallet leaning on them, still hard for me as I've never done one before. It was pedal up to small hook really, the better lads wer doing it straight up to rear. But yeah, then I got the other one up the two tyres to the beam with a smaller pallet leaning on it. Bit of progression is good

Happy happy times, 2014 is looking like a good year already, got rid of my old 307 which was costing me a fortune in repairs and replaced it with a brand spanking new Civic i-DTEC courtesy of work - saving loads of money on fuel (from 32mpg to circa 55-60mpg), no more repairs .etc., cashflow looks better.

Bike is back to a built and fully ridable condition, looking forward to getting on it more next year, along with the XC bike.

Training started again for a few runs next year (along with a bit more belly loss)

All in all 2013 is ending very well, and 2014 will be an awesome year!