The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Good call on the bars, glad you like them :) The framesets are pretty swish, but I think they've pretty much sold out everywhere unless you opt for the brakeless version...

What? I thought the braked version just hadn't come in yet. Jeez. I might just go buck wild and order one as and when or if they come in again.

• Like 1

(couldnt find the relationship thread)

Me and the miss's have been really up and down recently, but shes utterly amazing.

She's a girly girl, shes a hairdresser, and loves all that stuff like make-up, dressing up, fancy hair, ect.

but shes also the kind of girl that that'll happily watch top gear and jackass with me, drink beer, high five me when i beltch and just always will be by my side no matter what.

Really hope i get to spend the rest of my life with her :wub:

• Like 3

Off to a prize giving ceremony tomorrow which marks the end of this year's BMW Challenge and AB Cup. Can't wait to meet up with all the friends who I rarely get to see outside comps. Finally a chance to do some heavy drinking with them. Also gf is adamant that I wear a blue blazer she got me half a year ago so I decided to buy some pretty authentic looking PSY sunglasses to match. Still need to sort out a black bow tie.

• Like 1

What? I thought the braked version just hadn't come in yet. Jeez. I might just go buck wild and order one as and when or if they come in again.

Sold out in 10mins or so ;)

Probably worth setting a stock reminder on TB and not thinking about the consequences when you get the e-mail on Monday...

I went to some Christmas dinner dance last night, got totally wankered.

Drunk a double of every whiskey the hotel had, stole a Christmas tree, had a fight, had my first smoke in months. Had a really good night.

1512727_1439283319620178_23490298_n.jpg?

Just decided to get out of bed, bacon sandwiches and then car cleaning.

What a weekend.

• Like 1