The Happy Thread

Duncy H

I puked first time i did Insanity.

Pulled a hamstring second time i did it.

Havnt done it since hahah

Haha, I felt sick when I first started it, calves took a hell of a beating in that first week but managed not to do myself an injury...finished it though, just. Even the Fit Test is brutal

• Like 1

Bag of goodies from Santart arrived yesterday and I can happily say I've just fitted the first brand new tyre I've bought in 15 years to the rear wheel of my Echo sharabang (as she will be named until the day it snaps). Got some bits to tidy up my Trialzone brake and pimp my Echo SL lever even more as well but I might save those till I start nights on Sunday, the fun job will be trying to remove the screw on sprocket from my cranks. If it's anything like how the cranks were fitted I can only assume the 'lube' used when it was put on by it's previous owner was water!

49" up to front on my G-unit 2nd attempt.

Brakes are f**king awesome, inspired clear vee pads on the most ghetto vee brake on a smoothed echo tr rim with no tar or other helpers gives a brake that holds like f**k and let's me modulate.

Rear brake is loud and awesome.

Loving my bike again

Phone was last charged last night, it's now 9.35pm and it's on 71%. Absolutely loving this new phone. It's amamammaamzing!!!!!

Enjoy it, won't last long haha.

Just had to order a new battery for my phone, bent mine whilst drunkenly trying to put it back in last night. B)

My battery isnt removable haha

I saw your drunken snapchats you naughty boy

Ah unlucky, hope it holds it's charge for a while. Mine brand new probably had double the span of the one I've got just before I broke it haha.

Hahaha oh dear. :P