The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Hey mine is running slow randomly for the past month too, always keep it in good condition, defragment the hdd every other month maybe so whats the procedure for checking that mate?

Right click

Grace nudies

Copy

Imgur.com

Upload

Trialsforum.co.uk

• Like 2

Not so much high rollers, as just decent business owners from the south east. The pencilled in topic is "How Much Marketing Is Enough?", but that's likely to change to allow me to go on a more argumentative rant instead. Now that I've got the slot I can push to have something more along my normal thought processes than just boring people in suits.

• Like 1

It's an engineering graduate scheme for Go North East travel, basically working on buses. Preparing them for MOT's, fault finding stuff like that then it leads you up to becoming the engineering manager . It's a 2 year course and just seems amazing. The salary is brill too, but it's just really up my street.

It's an engineering graduate scheme for Go North East travel, basically working on buses. Preparing them for MOT's, fault finding stuff like that then it leads you up to becoming the engineering manager . It's a 2 year course and just seems amazing. The salary is brill too, but it's just really up my street.

My old man basically does that and has been doing for most of his working life. I'll warn you now that working on buses is f**king horrific and fault finding is a nightmare as like cars now it's all electrical so fixing one fault causes another and so on. If you wanted to have a word with him about the kind of stuff he does I'm sure he'd be willing to pass on his experiences.

Good luck with the application though boy, might be a lot different over your way.

• Like 1