Tensile replacement Magura lever and Body

Robin M S/c

It looks like it should fit... might be possibe that the end stub of the lever where the reach adjust screw is will need filing if the bodys a different shape in that area.
Thats just a guess though.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

Look amazing to me. Not sure what kind of mechanical leverage you get with the blade compared with the 05 magura and 4 finger blade.

Personally I feel they are gonna be better than the RACING LINE as they don't have a split clamp. Flip flop is kool but not really that important because maguras work fine either way.

Interested to try these out

Why is it that there hasn't been any good solutions to the problems with the 05 for years and then all these new levers come out all at once. Like waiting for a bus I suppose

Just to weigh in... I've been testing this lever for a few months now and I havent been kind to it at all...

I run a very light grind as I dont like too much bight, I prefere to yank on my brakes hard when I need to lock up in the wet or while back hopping up/down cambers etc...

My set up: Tensile lever, Koxx yellows, Magura 05 calipers, with a big burly 4 bolt booster... It's a super stiff set up and it really inspires confidence... I have a really low bottom bracket and a street set up so I can really feel the pressure of my posture trying to force the wheel free when back hopping down slopes etc...

I've just moved to the coast so most of the testing has been on rocks, mostly wet and I'm just clamping on damned hard a lot of the time... In the past when I've done this my 05 Maggie levers have flexed and the seals havent held for long at all...

After a short but harsh test period I'm finding them pretty faultless....

• Like 1

Just to weigh in... I've been testing this lever for a few months now and I havent been kind to it at all...

I run a very light grind as I dont like too much bight, I prefere to yank on my brakes hard when I need to lock up in the wet or while back hopping up/down cambers etc...

My set up: Tensile lever, Koxx yellows, Magura 05 calipers, with a big burly 4 bolt booster... It's a super stiff set up and it really inspires confidence... I have a really low bottom bracket and a street set up so I can really feel the pressure of my posture trying to force the wheel free when back hopping down slopes etc...

I've just moved to the coast so most of the testing has been on rocks, mostly wet and I'm just clamping on damned hard a lot of the time... In the past when I've done this my 05 Maggie levers have flexed and the seals havent held for long at all...

After a short but harsh test period I'm finding them pretty faultless....

You've just sold them to me!

Can't wait for them to come out.

• Like 1

I'm going to go against the grain and say I don't really like it but can't put my finger on why... The body looks good and I'm sure the function is spot on but the blade itself just looks 'wrong'. Not just the embossed logo but the shape and simplicity as well. It seems like the body should deserve a more special blade along the lines of a Hope Tech lever, just a bit more detail...

With respect to the lever blade I've got to agree Dave; the body looks so well thought out and seems to resolve the issues found with previous versions, it's almost let down a little by the simplicity of the lever.

I guess onza had a price point they were looking to get the lever on the market for and if they wanted to add a CNC lever blade they would have missed that price point.