New world record drop

LEON

Related:

486100_128422944005660_663032072_n.jpg

I know he didn't properly ride out of it, but similarly he wasn't landing onto crash mats on grass then crying.

World records are generally quite lame on bikes and a lot of the times there are many people who have done stuff better just didn't happen to have the judge there with measuring tape...

Yeah, definitely. The high hop ones for example - people like Brad Simms/Ty Morrow/Broc Raiford regularly do massive hops but give more of a shit about riding and having a good time...

Gabe Brooks has the unofficial highest hop at the moment I think, it got up to 44" at simple session, he couldn't do it and Chad Kerley got the win but then he asked to put it up another 5" and he cleared that as if it was nothing

I'm sure they've done higher? I've done over 48" and I'd consider them to be far superior than I am at it. Wasn't it over 50" when he did it at simple session?

It may have been, I'm not sure. It wouldn't surprise me if you could go as high if not higher though, I find my 24" a lot easier to hop than the bmx even though you need to go higher to clear stuff because of the bigger wheels.