24:2013 (24tour 2013)

JD™

As usual, this summer a few of us got out for the 24tour. You can read all about the thinking behind the scenes of the tour at www.24tour.co.uk if you haven't had the pleasure of seeing any media from previous trips. The difference with this trip was the hugely exciting involvement of Phoenix Riders Co who provided us with some great prizes to award throughout the tour for the completion of challenges set out in the challenge list. Huge thanks to Ian at Phoenix for doing that, it really added another element to the week. Thanks as well to everyone who came along and made it a great trip, but especially to Luke Rainbird for actually putting the whole thing together - it takes a lot more behind the scenes work to get the logistics in place.

This year we only had 4 of us manage to get there for the whole trip, but we were joined at every stop by others who wanted to join in the fun. I hope this video sums it up well enough for those involved, and I also hope it's a good watch for everyone else. Without further ado, here it is:

Vimeo:

Youtube:

Thanks for watching!

• Like 3

Thanks all :) Glad you like it.

Did I actually start singing "It's Pinky and the Brain" and filmed it.

Yes, yes you did!

Hmm, not allowed to have a phone or watch vids at work but if I were I'd say I'm disappointed there's no abuse from that little c**t from Stoke in there!

The only footage we actually had of him was him failing that drop on a skateboard, which was a shame :(

• Like 1

his year we only had 4 of us manage to get there for the whole trip, but we were joined at every stop by others who wanted to join in the fun. I hope this video sums it up well enough for those involved,

Awesome JD :dance::dance:

But yeah much love for Rainyb for sorting it all :)

Was cool to come out even just for a couple of days, was great to meet you guys.

• Like 1

Nice one dude, sums up the week really well.

Massive thanks to everyone who came and got involved, whether it was for the whole trip or just for a day it wouldn't work without all your ugly mugs. An echo of the thanks once more to Ian @ Phoenix Riders Co too for getting involved and donating a healthy batch of prizes. Top man! (Y)

Nice one dude, sums up the week really well.

Massive thanks to everyone who came and got involved, whether it was for the whole trip or just for a day it wouldn't work without all your ugly mugs. An echo of the thanks once more to Ian @ Phoenix Riders Co too for getting involved and donating a healthy batch of prizes. Top man! (Y)

you're in the vid?

which one are you? :)

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

Haha, there are a couple of quick clips in there (blink and you'll miss them) but I spent most of the week behind the lens :)

Yea it was a shame there wasn't more footage of you riding :( Still, you waking Fraser up with the megaphone makes me giggle every time!