Such a hard choice (inspired arcade news and info)

nicolasp1405

If you discussed anything with Mark in real life, I expect you'd get your ass handed to you at least as thoroughly as you do on here.

LOLD so hard. You want to say that Mark don't know about existing of such things as facts and will continue to arguing endless even if he's not right?

I don't see any point in arguing about frames, because there are nothing complicated about them. From RND to manufacturing and advertising with videos like "BIG COOL %RIDERNAME% RIDING AN ARCADE" with a little ADs at the end (available on %shopname% buy it, hurry! buy it and you will ride like %RIDERNAME% for sure!).

The funny thing is that COOL %RIDERNAME% can do all this stuff from his "BUY ARCADE" video on almost any streety geo. It's a rider not the bike.

I thing that was pretty GROSS - to put ads in video and to name it like that.

By the way - who is target audience of Arcade?

if you are newbie you have no skills and it's almost indifferently on which geo you will start to ride, because you know nothing about geo and what you need. If you are skilled rider you know what you want and already need a custom geo to suit your riding style or you just don't care much about geo until it's not disgusting and you feel good on many frames.

Pretty much what Adam said. There's a bit of room to move the axle forwards when the chain is cut to length and brand new. I usually just keep the non-drive bolt in and the drive side bolt out, loop the chain over f+r rear sprocket, pull the wheel so the hub is in line with the dropouts then put the drive side axle bolt/chain tug in.

• Like 2

LOLD so hard. You want to say that Mark don't know about existing of such things as facts and will continue to arguing endless even if he's not right?

I don't see any point in arguing about frames, because there are nothing complicated about them. From RND to manufacturing and advertising with videos like "BIG COOL %RIDERNAME% RIDING AN ARCADE" with a little ADs at the end (available on %shopname% buy it, hurry! buy it and you will ride like %RIDERNAME% for sure!).

The funny thing is that COOL %RIDERNAME% can do all this stuff from his "BUY ARCADE" video on almost any streety geo. It's a rider not the bike.

I thing that was pretty GROSS - to put ads in video and to name it like that.

if you are newbie you have no skills and it's almost indifferently on which geo you will start to ride, because you know nothing about geo and what you need. If you are skilled rider you know what you want and already need a custom geo to suit your riding style or you just don't care much about geo until it's not disgusting and you feel good on many frames.

you're going on like a bunny boiling girlfriend!, did inspired and tarty hurt your feelings in some way??

the price is the price! the market dictates the price! people will pay it, so that's the price! get over it!

and with regard to the ali c video I'll use the example of football boots.

Ronaldo wears mad coloured Nike mercurial vapours, so people buy them. They don't think it'll make them Ronaldo, but if it's good enough for Ronaldo, it's good enough for them!Nike don't put a disclaimer saying WARNING!BOOTS WILL NOT MAKE YOU THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER. because they assume people aren't retards. And the target market is whoever will pay the price, these companies don't have a duty of care, they're not a creche

I know you think you're speaking for the little guy or single handedly trying to change trials but all you're doing is making a dick of yourself.

• Like 2

Someone who wants to ride a bike like that, hence doing a video to show the sort of riding Ali's doing on that bike. The geo for that bike was specced to do that style of riding which is why Ali's riding that bike, not a Cleep or something like that. Also, a shop is naturally going to want to advertise that they've got a new product in, especially one that a lot of people are interested in like this. People have been asking for a fairly long time when the Arcade is going to be available (as you can see in this very thread), and TartyBikes released that video to point out they're now in stock.

If you are skilled rider you know what you want and already need a custom geo to suit your riding style or you just don't care much about geo until it's not disgusting and you feel good on many frames.

Companies make frames to try and appeal to riders. That's why different companies spec different geometries. Inspired made this frame to appeal to a rider who might want to do the style of riding Ali/Sean do. If they like the geometry and the frame they can buy it. If they don't, they don't have to. That's how the whole market works.

Also, if R&D, design, quality and geo don't matter, why did you get an Inspired? Why not just some super cheap shit 24" bike? I mean they're all the same, right? People putting time into trying to design something then refining that design over an extended period of time doesn't make any difference so why wouldn't you just buy the cheapest thing you could get your hands on? Why are you even bothering to run your Fourplay frame?

• Like 1

Someone who wants to ride a bike like that, hence doing a video to show the sort of riding Ali's doing on that bike. The geo for that bike was specced to do that style of riding which is why Ali's riding that bike, not a Cleep or something like that. Also, a shop is naturally going to want to advertise that they've got a new product in, especially one that a lot of people are interested in like this. People have been asking for a fairly long time when the Arcade is going to be available (as you can see in this very thread), and TartyBikes released that video to point out they're now in stock.Companies make frames to try and appeal to riders. That's why different companies spec different geometries. Inspired made this frame to appeal to a rider who might want to do the style of riding Ali/Sean do. If they like the geometry and the frame they can buy it. If they don't, they don't have to. That's how the whole market works.

Also, if R&D, design, quality and geo don't matter, why did you get an Inspired? Why not just some super cheap shit 24" bike? I mean they're all the same, right? People putting time into trying to design something then refining that design over an extended period of time doesn't make any difference so why wouldn't you just buy the cheapest thing you could get your hands on? Why are you even bothering to run your Fourplay frame?

He did. He got an omen :)

Someone who wants to ride a bike like that, hence doing a video to show the sort of riding Ali's doing on that bike. The geo for that bike was specced to do that style of riding which is why Ali's riding that bike, not a Cleep or something like that. Also, a shop is naturally going to want to advertise that they've got a new product in, especially one that a lot of people are interested in like this. People have been asking for a fairly long time when the Arcade is going to be available (as you can see in this very thread), and TartyBikes released that video to point out they're now in stock.Companies make frames to try and appeal to riders. That's why different companies spec different geometries. Inspired made this frame to appeal to a rider who might want to do the style of riding Ali/Sean do. If they like the geometry and the frame they can buy it. If they don't, they don't have to. That's how the whole market works.

I ride fourplay because I want to ride right now, and because I wanted to try full-disc build PLUS I pretty much enjoyed the geo (especially with 90x35 stem). But actually I wanted to try some frame with more streety geo that will differs a lot from element(maybe Arcade or rather an Archive). I don't know would I enjoy Arcade or not, and there are no possibility to try it, even no possibility to try other streety frame, because I'm the only street-trials rider in the city and to just buy it to try is not an option, because I wouldn't be able to sell it, maybe for 30-40% of the price, and I don't like to throw money like that. And also I wanted a full-disc frame with GOOD tensioning system, without fuc...ng hangers and sprung tensioners.

At least I have full-disc now. And winter is still coming lol, so I'm still able to RIDE the street without tons of snow.

0ab3a467c724dd809a7a8d332a599b6a.jpg

Edited by TriаlsRider

i think in the end it will be like with the fourplays:first there was just the fourplay,then pro and team.

there will be an arcade pro and a team,i think.(or whatever theyll call them)

i thought that while thinking about why a couple of the proto rider had different specs,wouldnt make sense otherwise

imo.

Dont know if i agree with the pro and team model idea. I mean if you look at the setup of the one you can buy and then look at ali's they are very different just like the skye and then the skye that danny actually uses dont have the same spec.

• Like 1

Just the normal 180mm front/180mm rear IS frame/fork to Post Mount caliper adaptor. The Arcade has IS mounts front and rear so it's literally just a case of getting the adaptor which matches your rotor size (you don't need to take off 20mm from the rear adaptor like you do on the Fourplay/Skye). Hope do them, so do Avid, Magura, etc.