Inspired in Barcelona

Mark W

Here's the latest Inspired team trip video, filmed in Barcelona this January.

Things didn't go particularly smoothly in that Ali broke his collarbone the day after the tickets were booked, Sean got hurt on the first non-rainy day of riding and Danny and Duncan had to leave a few days early, but fortunately everyone got a clip or two so this video isn't just 8 minutes of footage of us rinsing the free coffee from the hostel...

Now with 100% more Vimeo:

Thanks to Inspired for sending us out there, we all had an awesome time :)

EDIT: For people on mobile/in other countries where it's blocked - a Vimeo version should be up later today. Sorry for the Youtube-created inconvenience!

• Like 10

Just in time for lunch, cheers :)

Edit: Danny can ride trials, who'd have thought it :o:P

The video was fantastic, some really unique lines from everyone. Duncan's riding has a cool old school vibe to it. Filming was great as always. Look forward to putting this on the tv at home and sitting down with a couple of beers and watching it a few more times tonight.

We rode a few more spots than shown in the video, but didn't necessarily get anything filmed on them. It rained the first day, Sean ate shit the second day which kind of threw our plans for that day a bit, and that left us with a pretty limited timeframe to get clips with Duncan and Danny before they flew to Munich so we were pretty conservative and rode spots we knew just to make the most of it. Ali and I had an explore further out though and found some fun stuff - everyone always goes on about how much stuff there is to ride in Barca but 'til you get there and just keep finding more and more spots everywhere it's hard to really put into perspective :P

Cheers for the comments though (Y)

We rode a few more spots than shown in the video, but didn't necessarily get anything filmed on them. It rained the first day, Sean ate shit the second day which kind of threw our plans for that day a bit, and that left us with a pretty limited timeframe to get clips with Duncan and Danny before they flew to Munich so we were pretty conservative and rode spots we knew just to make the most of it. Ali and I had an explore further out though and found some fun stuff - everyone always goes on about how much stuff there is to ride in Barca but 'til you get there and just keep finding more and more spots everywhere it's hard to really put into perspective :P

Cheers for the comments though (Y)

Yeah I bumped into him at one point, he said he's staying for another month. Lucky b*****d :P Definitely agree about the spots, it's like a real life level from tony hawk's! haha

So glad it was a YouTube link. Vimeo and work dont get along. Intro Idea was cool with the Passports.

Duncs first few lines were so good! No hops or wobblling around on the bike. (Y)

It was good to see Danny riding street again. As much as Imaginate was amazing, it left me feeling a little empty inside because of the lack of pure street.

Gutted there wasnt more of Sean!

• Like 1

It started with tremolo and only got better from there. You really stepped it up on this one Mark in my opinion. The graphics were much slicker, the music choice spot on and the whole vibe was brilliant.

I agree with Ross, it was nice to see Danny's riding on street, which I find much more interesting than a staged environment, but more than that it was cool to see all the Inspired riders together - something that has long been needed.

Despite the issues you've mentioned it is one hell of a video that's been made!

• Like 1

Well, I kind of hated the shit out of Youtube before, but from looking at their ContentID system and the way that false claims are made, I hate them even more (Y)

Thanks for all the comments though, really appreciate it.

Glad you liked the edit/graphics Matt, I wanted to try something a little different - glad that it seems to have worked :)