Ben Lazenby 'Exodus' 14 (SRT movements but delicate music)

FalseProphecy

Heres some clips I've scraped together... ready to start a whole fresh video was going to wait and then strain out just some good movements but I'm tired of seeing them and were seeming somewhat overrun with these hybrid movers and shakers so here we go...

enjoy

edit:

Edited by FalseProphecy
  • Like 5

In principle, I hate these videos.

In practice, I love them.

There are few things that frustrate me more than people doing things a certain way just because other people tell them that's how it should be done.

I was indifferent to this type of video back when it was how everyone made them, but now that it's just the few remaining who genuinely enjoy that style doing it, I love them.

(Plus it gets me all sentimental from the days when I'd just started riding ;) )

Please continue to ignore the haters (who are surprisingly, but thankfully neglecting to post such hate in here thus far, but will no doubt amble along soon enough).

(P.S. Gratz on the CLS dropgap in Sheffield. That's a hefty bugger!)

• Like 1

Admittedly alot of that, ie playhouse etc ive seen you do years ago, but all it does is show now you dont struggle on it, at all

some BIG stuff in there, brilliant track, thankls for motivating me :w00t:

What were you saying to Ben near the end about something on his leg?

yesyesyes ben you legend, need more of this stuff!

Nice drop gap in leeds too btw, always wanted to do that

theres plenty to come ^_^

In principle, I hate these videos.

In practice, I love them.

There are few things that frustrate me more than people doing things a certain way just because other people tell them that's how it should be done.

I was indifferent to this type of video back when it was how everyone made them, but now that it's just the few remaining who genuinely enjoy that style doing it, I love them.

(Plus it gets me all sentimental from the days when I'd just started riding ;) )

Please continue to ignore the haters (who are surprisingly, but thankfully neglecting to post such hate in here thus far, but will no doubt amble along soon enough).

(P.S. Gratz on the CLS dropgap in Sheffield. That's a hefty bugger!)

let the haters hate gives me more publicity :lol:

cheers for the comment though dude (Y)

as for the CLS dropgap im going over next time im there :P

Doesnt show how good you are at all Ben, was shite, youve done most of that stuff about 4 years ago.

admitedly alot of that, ei playhouse ect iv seen you do years ago, but all it does is show now you dont struggle on it, at all

some BIG stuff in there, brilliant track, thankls for motivating me :w00t:

Yeah i know guys....after the whole near death mode last year it did put me out for 4 months and missed all the decent weather, and then winter full on hit been a rough old year 2013 for me!

got my game face back on though!!! ready to get out the comfort zone again and start pushing myself to new rises :D with the help of some fraunsch fancy :dance: on standby with "up again and at it"

What were you saying to Ben near the end about something on his leg?

thanks for making up the numbers with that comment :-

Loved the video, music and feeling, hated the cigarrete.

yeah not smoking anymore dude....not cool enough now :wink: