What's your favorite topping for toast

Jake.

Been trying a tactical approach to my toast game..

I'm trying to get into peanut butter (for that protein amirite #traininsane) but I cant eat more than one slice of it without not ever wanting to eat food again so I have one slice of peanut butter and then two chocolate spread.

Normally would exchange the chocolate spread for marmite but there never seems to be any in the house, pathetic.

I don't really like white bread but I cant think of the brown bread I like, shit needs to be crispy but not brown. slightly golden.

Trials Forum covering the essentials.

Edited by ItsMatt

I'm trying to get into peanut butter (for that protein amirite #traininsane) but I cant eat more than one slice of it without not ever wanting to eat food again so I have one slice of peanut butter and then two chocolate spread.

Normally would exchange the chocolate spread for marmite but there never seems to be any in the house, pathetic.

I don't really like white bread but I cant think of the brown bread I like, shit needs to be crispy but not brown. slightly golden.

try aldis special

THIS

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/product-range/exclusive-to-aldi/specially-selected/specially-selected-product-range/specially-selected-product-range/ps/p/specially-selected-farmhouse-seeded-white-batch/

is king

Peanut butter is a terrible protein source. It comes with loads of fat, then you're accompanying it with a bucket of sugar.

I have 4 slices of peanut butter on toast in the morning, but that's purely because it's my main fat source for the day and it happens to be very high quality fat.

What are you trying to achieve where you're aiming for extra protein?