The one song...

bing

• 3 weeks later...

^^ your joking surely? That's the kind of garbage that makes me wanna turn off other peoples car radio.

Now this ought to do it. For context; this is from JC's final album and the last song he ever did, he had buried his wife June 3 months before - he had lung damage from pneumonia, and knew it - the treatment had stopped working and he knew he was dying. He died before the music video was released and it is his epitaph.

Think about and absorb all that before you listen to it.

If you don't feel even the slightest thing, check your wrist for a pulse and hit the repeat button; you clearly didn't listen well enough.

• Like 1

^^ your joking surely? That's the kind of garbage that makes me wanna turn off other peoples car radio.

Now this ought to do it. For context; this is from JC's final album and the last song he ever did, he had buried his wife June 3 months before - he had lung damage from pneumonia, and knew it - the treatment had stopped working and he knew he was dying. He died before the music video was released and it is his epitaph.

Think about and absorb all that before you listen to it.

If you don't feel even the slightest thing, check your wrist for a pulse and hit the repeat button; you clearly didn't listen well enough.

Awesome track but it's Trent Reznor not Johnny Cash :)

• Like 1

yeah yeah i know its a cover. I'm not one of these youtube people who think that NIN covered this song when in actual fact it is a NIN song.

EDIT: Trent Reznor is often quoted as saying that his version doesn't even come close to Johnny Cash's. I like both versions myself - Johnny's has the context but Trent's has the a kind of scary venomous quality to it. In the wring state of mind it can freak you the fook out ha ha

Edited by CC12345678910