Best Looking 26" Trials & Street Trials Bike

Culshaw95

People shouldn't be allowed to post their own bikes in this type of threads. Fishing for compliments.

It's better when people show their own bikes, fishing for compliments is the last thing I'd want. It's just nice to scroll down a page and see what people on this forum ride. And before you say about the bike pictures page in general is there imean on one page and it can be somebody's bike from years ago.

This is not a dig by any means as there are some people out there that are how you say fishing for compliments

The 'best looking' threads always turn into a thread full of pictures of sheds. It's all 'oh my favourite' etc, which isn't enough - we're talking the best here. Not some hunk of shit your mate built.

Ha... Just as that Tucana came up that's exactly what I thought.

• Like 1

Actually seem to recall you tea bagging a dog...

Tesco's window beckons

Ah yes, forgot about that. So my hiney has been on here before. That was the result of a full night on the ale with Neil Robinson and Dan Cox. Much beer and good times, with a morning chunder to boot

• 4 weeks later...