TFTD2 - Curborough again?

AdamR28

We'll talk about vehicles with too few wheels later :P I'll need to check with the owner.

Hillclimb - having a 'lap' is much better for atmosphere and timing IMO. Also a bit dodgy in terms of run off. Not where where you could hire either?

We'll talk about vehicles with too few wheels later :P I'll need to check with the owner.

Hillclimb - having a 'lap' is much better for atmosphere and timing IMO. Also a bit dodgy in terms of run off. Not where where you could hire either?

If the owner is happy with a mixed day, and the spots are per person regardless of vehicles then I'm in. If I have a car by then I'll bring that, but if not then I'll be on the bike. :)

EDIT: Don't suppose it would be possible to bring multiple vehicles? I've got a couple of bikes I'd love to have a go round in haha. Planning on having a car which can pull a trailer.

You're very welcome to :)

Cheers mate. :P

Edited by Muel

Reckon there's at least 5 or 6 of us that will come on motorbikes, more money for the owner

As mentioned it's a fixed price to hire the track for the day, so will depend on numbers really. We reckon that logisticaly 12-14 or so is about the limit (with a tiny bit of wiggle room perhaps, but not much) then I'd be inclined to see how it pans out with availability nearer the time.

If there are more than enough people wanting to do it in cars then I think we'd be shooting ourselves in the foot a little having it completely mixed though if the difference between havign enough people or not then I see no reason not to :)

Perhaps we need another day for bikes as well if there's enough interest - must be enough people on here who ride?

In all honesty I think a smattering of bikes would fit in quite easily; space isn't an issue but I don't think there would be near enough interest to get a full days worth of bike people alone. The more cost to the owners isn't a bonus, but every bike you include reduces everyones cost further :)

Don't forget, everyone, that if you let motorbikes in on the fun you'll have to factor in the time it takes to peel them off the floor, find all the bits, and wait for the private ambulances. That's all valuable track time.

Is there a possibility of us all getting on an open day track day? Or is that very unlikely?

Absolutely - most OPL days will run between 60-80 cars. You would probably secure a discount for a block booking too. May have to be a few (at least 3) months in advance though.

I would be in for another bash where ever. Would be nice to have a track day somewhere else, just for change of scenery and driving style required, although a 6 month gap should be fine and time improvements would be nice to see. However, Curborough makes perfect sense as it is middle of the country, cheap and big crashes are minimal risk

I am easy with dates, provided it is sunny.

• Like 1