TFTD2 Roll Call - 26th April. Put your names down in here.

dann2707

27 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

You f**kers better post up a metric f**kton of photos and videos. Gutted not to be joining you!

I'm taking a GoPro (Which will be fitted to various cars through the day) and my new Nikon.

There will be plenty of evidence :)

I'm sure @Duncy H will get some good snaps again too.

• Like 1

Cheers guys! 

The colour wasn't something I was sure about but I love it now, to the point where I'm looking to have it all resprayed in the same colour to bring it up as new. 

Feels like a rocket now after driving the micra! 

image.jpeg

I sure as hell will be getting plenty of photos. I've got some ideas for some different shots, it might involve me hanging out of the boot of someones car/window and venturing to the inner track if people are keen to get involved with that kind of stuff.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Duncy H said:

I sure as hell will be getting plenty of photos. I've got some ideas for some different shots, it might involve me hanging out of the boot of someones car/window and venturing to the inner track if people are keen to get involved with that kind of stuff.

I'm up for that, but please don't die!

Out of interest, how much is it per person now?  I seem to remember it was £66 or something for 10 or 15 or whatever it was so I'm assuming £40~ now?

Not a deal breaker for me or anything (ballers gonna ball), was just curious as I hadn't really thought about it at all :P

EDIT:  Ah yeah, first post.  Belm.

1 hour ago, Haz said:

Is anyone bringing a jack that I'd be able to nick to sort my wheels?

Yeah. I've got a decent trolley jack I'll throw in. I'll be in a 5 series touring, so I'll chuck in any tools I think might be handy and act as pit crew due to my lack of car Im willing to abuse. 

I'm happy to act as the camera car for rolling shots too if needed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Azarathal said:

But surely he'll be coming in his pimp as f**k fiat? 

Haz I'll bring a scissor jack? Or if you wanted to convoy with me (if you're still around Crowthorne) I've got a hydraulic jack you could use before we go

Down for the convoy but will pass on the scissor jack!

1 hour ago, RobinJI said:

Yeah. I've got a decent trolley jack I'll throw in. I'll be in a 5 series touring, so I'll chuck in any tools I think might be handy and act as pit crew due to my lack of car Im willing to abuse. 

I'm happy to act as the camera car for rolling shots too if needed. 

Pit crew represent!

On 12/04/2016 at 10:27 PM, Mark W said:

Out of interest, how much is it per person now?  I seem to remember it was £66 or something for 10 or 15 or whatever it was so I'm assuming £40~ now?

Not a deal breaker for me or anything (ballers gonna ball), was just curious as I hadn't really thought about it at all :P

EDIT:  Ah yeah, first post.  Belm.

Good point this!

Can everyone make sure they bring £66 pounds please in cash.

It will most likely be much cheaper if everyone turns up who said they would but just to be sure! 

Thanks!

SO f**king excited :D

I've been umming and ahhing for ages. I think I might end up driving up just for the social. No need to find me a spot for driving, but if I end up on the track that won't be an awful thing for me. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JD™ said:

I've been umming and ahhing for ages. I think I might end up driving up just for the social. No need to find me a spot for driving, but if I end up on the track that won't be an awful thing for me. 

Do it.  Dooooo iiiiiiiit.