TFTD2 Roll Call - 26th April. Put your names down in here.

dann2707

Sorry to hear that Jardo. All the best to everyone involved!

I'm afraid I'm going to bail on this too. I'm a bit stretched for cash this month, and without anything fun to drive (ok, the BMW could be a laugh, but it's a 1750kg barge, it's not exactly suited to sprints.) it's hard to justify the cost of driving up just for the social side of things. If anyone heading up from the southwest wanted a passenger let me know and I'll happily jump in with a camera though.

Shit to hear that Jardo :( 

Hope all goes as well as it can do.

Spent my afternoon at work giving the car a once over for next week. RARB is on, and front discs are being replaced as mine were well out of line! Could physically see the NS calliper moving side to side. 

image.jpeg

Edited by SamKidney

According to my phone* the weather for Tuesday is dry and sunny if a bit chilly :)

*take that with the biggest pinch of salt ever, but odder things have happened**

**like dan4651566884323467 being fast in his French shitbox

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Haz said:

My car is packed, my body is ready.

My car isn't ready, I am not ready, I am busy til 9pm tonight and I haven't had chance to do your parallette bars yet :( I'll do them asap and post them down to you, no extra cost of course... Chat about it tomorrow anyway.

11 hours ago, dann2707 said:

You do know it's Tuesday not tomorrow mate? 

I'm here, where is everyone?!

Yeah, I'm aware, but I cba to pack at 10pm the night before, so did it yesterday.

50 minutes ago, Adam@TartyBikes said:

My car isn't ready, I am not ready, I am busy til 9pm tonight and I haven't had chance to do your parallette bars yet :( I'll do them asap and post them down to you, no extra cost of course... Chat about it tomorrow anyway.

Don't worry about the bars! I'd totally forgotten, for a start, and I've been out with a hip injury for 8 weeks so wouldn't be able to use them anyway! We can sort them later down the line, and no need for you to pay postage!