The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

• 2 weeks later...

George, honestly, please remove that .gif. It's not the sort of thing I like seeing and I forget that it's here when I come to check for BMX videos so I inevitably end up watching it again. I'm trying to push my riding at the moment and that sort of thing seriously f**ks with my head. You should at least put it as a spoiler or something so people have the choice of viewing it.

George, honestly, please remove that .gif. It's not the sort of thing I like seeing and I forget that it's here when I come to check for BMX videos so I inevitably end up watching it again. I'm trying to push my riding at the moment and that sort of thing seriously f**ks with my head. You should at least put it as a spoiler or something so people have the choice of viewing it.

Sorry Ben :oops: x

Added a spoiler for you x

Edited by DrStix

• 3 weeks later...

Just watch the first clip. Balls of steel and absolute sh*t for brains, at a time when street riding consists of doing hundreds of barspins and grinding little ledges this makes me proud to ride bmx...

• Like 5

Just watch the first clip. Balls of steel and absolute sh*t for brains, at a time when street riding consists of doing hundreds of barspins and grinding little ledges this makes me proud to ride bmx...

was just coming here to share that.

I loved everything about this edit, filming, music and riding. next level shit.

• Like 2

I'm glad he at least did some fakie stuff in that video. Seems a lot of people are running freecoasters now just to do the shittiest 180s imaginable out of grinds and still be able to roll away whereas with a cassette they'd probably be f**ked.

• Like 1