Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

My ex seems to have disappeared off the planet :S Noone's heard from her by text for ages, and she hasn't been on facebook since thursday which is weird considering what an avid facebooker she is (she goes on it on her iphone all the time). Mysterious... Guess this is less of a girl trouble and more of a positive though :P

Edited by adamtrials

possibly the worst place to discuss this stuff but im still confused about something and writing it down will probs help me sort it out in my head

basically i get a text on saturday night from my gf's best mate saying that she had cheated on me twice and that i deserved to know.

this when i was out getting smashed having a good time so i was obviously pissed off, i didnt beleive it because from what i know she really isnt that kind of person, so next i get a text saying it was a joke and my gf told her best mate to say it cos she thought it would be funny, shes apologized now but im still fked off because what kind of f**ked up joke is that and what is the point right after we get everything good again.

to make things worse she says she didnt know what her mate wrote but her mate says that she told her to say it so i suspect shes tryiing to cover her arse there a bit and all i want her to do it be straight with me about things. And now she still thinks i over reacted by telling her that i was really pissed off.. ect.

just getting fed up of shit like this

Edit: ok im massivley fed up of shit like this due to some more fking bullshit

shit is now hitting the fan and splattering all over the wall then running down it into a messy pile of steaming shit festering in its own repugnancy waiting for something to crawl inside it and die and make the massive steaming shit heap a little bit bigger until it gradually stinks the f**k out of everything

couldnt be more pissed off.

Edited by ilikeriding

I'm guessing it was true then? Sorry to hear that mate.

nope thankfully but she is being absolutey uncompromising and heartless about it like she doesnt give a shit cant be arsed to go into it but shes saying she doesnt trust me and all this for no reason atall

fking with my head basically

glad thats over she seems to have seen the fking light

maybe not

Edited by ilikeriding

My ex seems to have disappeared off the planet :S Noone's heard from her by text for ages, and she hasn't been on facebook since thursday which is weird considering what an avid facebooker she is (she goes on it on her iphone all the time). Mysterious... Guess this is less of a girl trouble and more of a positive though :P

The light from her iphone screen would ruin her stealthy camouflage gettup when she hides in that bush outside your window.

f**king highlights on facebook

My ex seemed to think of it as a huge deal when I deleted her. We live together and I wasn't wanting to talk to her, why the f**k would I want to pretend that we are friends and see what shite she's writing on her status updates every few hours?

Now that I am her friend again people just seems to use it as a means of getting a message across to me, indirectly, bugt that's the sort of childish c**ts that im having to put up with.

I don't really have any girl trouble anymore, probobly just because I think every single one of them is a useless f**king dickhead.

and yeh, haha, the highlights that have been showing for me lately are pathetic. Im seriously glad that they are not representative of actual highlights of my life lately, otherwise i'd be making my way to the nearest bridge.

Edited by Walleee

My ex seemed to think of it as a huge deal when I deleted her.

Sorry i deleted the pic because SOMEONE on here was threatening to add her lol, but basically on the highlights of my facebook was, Kelly Green is now single!

cyber hug dave???

im really annoyed at the moment, last weekend i kind of got rid of the bird ive been texting on and off for months. as shes a total self centred, fake tanned albeit fit as fook bitch. now turns out were going to the same night next thursday night. (unless i fassy out). Im going to that night with a girl i spent 3 days sharing a tent with at leeds last year, got on real well with, and still get on real well with, shes perhaps a bit too flirty with me, considering she has a boyfriend.

Also met a pretty cool girl on holiday, she wasnt that fit... but personality wise she was brilliant, just made we realise, why do most of the fit birds have the personality of a door mat(the reason i pulled the plug on kaye was me realising shes not a patch on most of my female mates when it comes to personality).

Odd how we both seem to split up with the missus at the same time each time Dave. ({)

I think it's it for mine, fully, tomorrow when we have a 'chat'. Apparently I have a lot of explaining to do :\

That may well be the case by then though, as I've just tarted myself up and I'm out for a big session now (Y)

Every girl i meet who i am totally into has a f**king boyfriend, I met this girl tonight who was absoutley PERFECT.

Scottish, doesnt take shit, funny, pretty, just really nice, but she has a boyfriend. I let her leave and while she was getting a taxi a random (who had been in the smoking area while we were) asked me who she was, i said i didn't know but i'd like to find out, and they suggested i go for it. We debated for about a minute about how she wouldn't be interested, the other party assuring me that she obviously was if she had spent the last 45 minutes talking to me and only me.

I bit the bullet and asked her for her number, neither of us has a pen so i acted fast as fook and stole one off a taxi driver, she took my number, which i'd actually rather, then im not hassling her, and if she does get in touch its quite obvious she is interested.

But....... I can pretty much guarantee she wont get in touch, argh f**k it would be so great if she did. She was really nice and totally understood me, she even told her friend to f**k off for saying all i was trying to do was get a shag.

NOTHING would make me happier than to get a call or text from this girl over the next week.

Girls f**k me up so much.

Ohhhh shit it got messy last nite.

she was texting me going mental AND MY f**kING PHONE WAS AT MY MATES HOUSE

she rang my mate who was inthe pub with me while i was in the bog, and he told her that, she then went on to say "tell him to stock f**king who ever heis and answer the phone" :S

anway i came back got the phone and said ill text u when im home. so i did she never rang, she rang my mate moaning at him telling him again that im with another girl (i was in the kitchin with my bottle of vodka) so he lost it and screamed at her for 2 hours.

now she hates me and deleted of off my friends and me from facebook and wont speek to me :S

i drank alot of vodka las nite so his might make no sense..

Girls f**k me up so much.

She totally called me at like quater to 3 and it turned out she was round the corner! I still havnt got her number though I though it best to not ask when she wa sleaving this morning as she does have a b/f and i just thought if she wants shell get in touch again.

She totally called me at like quater to 3 and it turned out she was round the corner! I still havnt got her number though I though it best to not ask when she wa sleaving this morning as she does have a b/f and i just thought if she wants shell get in touch again.

She call you from a private number or something?