Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Was getting with a FIT bird the other night, who by some stroke of luck was actually really nice and good to talk to.

Found out later on that she's 2 (school years) younger (atm is 15 and i'm 18) which i just don't think i'm happy with to be honest. Kinda struck a chord when she said she's good friends with one of my best mates little sister haha, and i know i'd back him up if someone my age ever got with her and he was bothered about it. GCSE's also seem like a massively long time ago an i know i've changed alot since then.

Sucks balls :(

Was getting with a FIT bird the other night, who by some stroke of luck was actually really nice and good to talk to.

Found out later on that she's 2 (school years) younger (atm is 15 and i'm 18) which i just don't think i'm happy with to be honest. Kinda struck a chord when she said she's good friends with one of my best mates little sister haha, and i know i'd back him up if someone my age ever got with her and he was bothered about it. GCSE's also seem like a massively long time ago an i know i've changed alot since then.

Sucks balls :(

Id say quite simply dont go there, although didnt Rob p from here get with a 15 year old when he was 18, and thinks were all fine and dandy. but as a rule of thumb, remember, she aint even legal yet.

anything below 18 is just to young, there to f**king immature.

Also i wish my ex would get rid of all of the pictures of us.

just f**kign saw them and its killed me :(

f**k ive spent all day with my mates and ive been fine, but now im on my own, i start thinking and making it worse for my self.

Whens she 16?

Noooooo idea. August at the very latest to b e in that school year. It's not really the legal thing that bothers me, it's the general age gap.

3 years isn't all that mucht, ecspecialy when she's only got 1 year to go till 16.

A friend of mine had a 15 year old girlfriend, while he was 21 himself, went perfectly well.

Meh, i'm sure it works for some but i just can't be arsed with it to be honest. Not to mention how much my mates would hassle me about going out with one of my mates little sisters best mates :P

well 16 and 18 is alright-ish i suppose, think in 4 months she will be at college with people aged 16-19, so thats fine as far as im conserned, maybe now is a bit early but if shes as special as you make out i wouldnt waste it, think she breaks up from school in a month. So a long summer together doesnt sound like a bad proposal for me!

well 16 and 18 is alright-ish i suppose

When me and Danny met the age gap was 2 years and all it just dandy. I know plenty of girls my age in relationships where the fella is 2-3+, like my friend Sophie is in a long distance relationship with a guy who's 21, and she's only just 16. I guess the main concern is that at age 15 she's legally underage, yet what is best to consider is whether or not she's old enough mentally to let you screw her and then scream rape or not...

Another thing that would be considered is also the lass's parents reaction to their daughter seeing an 'older guy', of course if she were older and the age gap was the same it wouldn't be as much of a concern to her parents, but as she is [in their eyes] still a child, their reaction may not be what you want it to be...

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith (:

When me and Danny met the age gap was 2 years and all it just dandy.

How big is the age gap now then? :lol:

where the fella is 2-3+

I should hope so. Toddler sex is just not good enough, they need a bit more practise in my experience.

Definately glad I didn't stay with my ex, she's gone and had it from a mate of mine (Yea thanks?), even though she knew that his previous fling with a minor (and a few days before) was just for sex.

Now I'm suffering with the girl trouble as there just seems sod all happening on the girl front. =(

Why do women faf around with getting to know you ect ect......

cant it just ever go hi im dave hi im abby wanna f**k yeah

nooooooo they want to get all soppy in love ect ect and want it to be romantic

all i want to do is smash her gash

never thought id say it but i miss the easy birds

Dave

Edited by mrkoxx

Dave

Depends what you want? Easy birds are just boring me thinks; but I do like a challenge.

Dave

Well some times it goes like hi im Malcolm hi im Kim wanna f**k? yeah.

end of.

a lil more about it my wine thread haha, i may be in the shit but oh well.