My Black Uk24

DaiTrials

Hey, here's a pic of my UK24. Put it together for its 1st ride yesterday and its really smooth. I am waiting for the silver UK24 stickers to replace the white heatsink logo and then it will be finnished off!

What do you think?

IPB Image

SPEC

Frame: UK24 Powder coated black

Fork: Fatty-R

Headset: C2

Bar: Azonic double wall

Stem: Hope ( carbon fiber stem stackers )

BB: Echo external

Crankset: Middleburn RS7 Pro Trials

Pedals: DMR V12 mags

Chain: KMC cool

Rear Wheel: Onza Ronnie on Hope Pro II Trials

Front Wheel: Onza Reggie on Hope Pro II

Tyres: Tioga Factory DH

Rear brake: Black HS33 with Heatsink CNC Booster ( koxx bloxx )

Fronk brake: Hope Mini Pro Trials 160

Seat/Post: I - Beam

Seat clamp: Hope

Sqewers: Hope front, Fun bolts rear

Gearing: custom 6 speed sram cogs, Sr suntour mech and gripshift with clarks cable set

Edited by DaiTrials

Looks awesome, 'cept for that pesky seat. The I-beam setup seems to make it stick up from the frame too high almost, plus it's a pretty hefty seat I guess...

Your call though (Y) Saw a pic of the frame on OTN and was waiting to see a full-black-bike build pop up ;)

new seat+seatpost combo thats lower, some different tyres, and new decals-could be onto a good thing then :)

im not entirely won over the the 24uk frames, theres just something not quite right about the back end...but seeing as they are based on the et, they must ride nice :) which is the main thing

Nice Ride!!

agree with ali c though... longer seattube would have been better.. maybe a direct copy of the ET frame but with 4 bolt mounts and you wood have a winner (imo)

definatelly heaps better then in that blueballs colour!!

When is HEATSINK or ANYONE!!! going to make some more fatty r ripoff forks with 24 inch mounts on em like the old ashton ones... Surely thats the next logical development. Fatty Rs rock and for people (like ME!) who are ol skool anti disc fiends... there is nothing really out there in a straightbladed fork with 24inch v mounts!!! :(

kickass bike dude... add a roadie seat and single speed and youll be pimpin! (Y)