Return Of Tha Old Skool

streetjibs

alrite guys its not silver, its not long, it has a seat and those brakes will never leak!

Its old skool, black and fun to ride

thanks to tom e for sortin me out a good deal on the frame (Y)

thanks also to adam kelly for buildin me weels and helpin to get her built up late last night.

cheers guys... comments welcome :D

post-7799-1170406454_thumb.jpg

post-7799-1170406845_thumb.jpg

post-7799-1170407161_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys for the posts.. yep i luv it too! feels spot on after bout 18months on the ET 24inch... very similar feel.

Will be going a 100 or 110 stem before too long and a nice grind on the rear (didnt wanna do it before fotos!)

cud do with a booster... but will wait til i find a suitable one.

I absolutely love riding this bike and really like how it turned out.

thanks for the great comments!

danny.....

argh! beaten to it! hehe. as soon as i finish my revll 4X/dirt bike, i'm on the case of reassembling my oldy giant team trials (mk1) back to her glory days. hope monos on 521/519s, comp24/hot s tyres, azonic bars on I-Beam stem, even have the matching nitrox saddle as well! just neem to some red pc raceface turbines and black filthy bash, and some fattys (with yellow graphics of course!)

anyway, nice pash, one of the first dedicated trials frames! i remeber some kid posting up that ZOO! were the first people to make trials bikes. stilll possibly the funniest thing ever to appear on the forum imo. kinda sums up the whole t-f experience

smithy