Onza Sample Frames For General Perusal

They look great, very original, which is pretty rare to see nowadays. One thing that does get me (I know this isn't that important) but personally I think the paint jobs look a little bit tacky, this year Koxx have got the paint jobs sorted and it'd be nice to see some more interesting designs. I suppose the black is better than last year's carky green t-pro, but aesthetically I cant see the 'yum' factor.

Yeah, mod one and 3 look good, nice and clean, but then what steve said about the BB being on a cantilever is a very good point. Not a fan of mod 2, looks like someone welded a bunch of scrap metal together!

Also not seing to point in the limey, it would have given an identical ride on the old frame with a lower rise stem.

Edit: Yep, meant 2, bloody laptop keypads having no numberpad!

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

love the first one really nice and the one with metal dropouts bolted in look , looks smart. hope onza take these out in my opinion a lot of the more experienced riders who are fans of deng frames would probably more likely to buy a few of these,

If that 20" Limey/Slinger-esque frame is as strong as the Slinger frame I had (looks pretty similar, so should be?), then that'd be beast. That frame took it!

Really like the look of the shorter-headtube Limey, just looks cool. I guess having a shorter headtube puts less force on the welds, 'cos there's not as much steerer tube leverage trying to rip it off the top/down tube? Or have I just made something up?

Really like the look of the shorter-headtube Limey, just looks cool. I guess having a shorter headtube puts less force on the welds, 'cos there's not as much steerer tube leverage trying to rip it off the top/down tube? Or have I just made something up?