Ben Travis - The Robots Are Coming

ben_travis

So,

I have been filming this for a while, edited it 4 or 5 times with different tracks, messed about with it.

Still think i need to improve my actually filming techniques (or those who do it for me (just messin) and clean my wide angle lens a bitty.

However, this is my latest video its 4 mins long, quicktime format - 60mb,

Cheers to the guys who have supported me - heatsink, tartybikes and czar.

ALLLL your comments are welcome. Come slate me :D

Download - Ben Travis - The Robots are Coming.mov (Follow link, Do not right click then right click that file name)

Youtube - YouTube link just finished uploading - Processing now

TrialsTube -

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

p.s - the file is definately visible on tv.isg.si

Edited by ben_travis

Ahh ben you tool! i love your videos but my vlc is playing up and i cant watch .mov's

Will have to wait for TTube!

x

Use Quicktime's player... VLC can't play .mov's very well. (N)

Nice vid... some really nice lines, good to see! Amazing riding... so smooth! :rolleyes: That Czar looks like a beast, looks so long.

Keep up the good work! (Y)

Fyfey :turned:

Yeah I liked it! Which is not too common for someone riding something as long as that.

Some really cool lines in there and inventive stuff (Y) . Your 270 hoppy drop off thing (1.12) freaks me out cos you can do it the opposite way to how I do! Cool. I did enjoy the over the bars bails too.

The thing that stood out to me about the filming was how it kept jumping from one point of view to another in the middle of a line. I think that suits the soundtrack (which was a bit wierd by the way) and works well for some moves (like 3.33) but not so well for others (like 3.05 confused me a bit).

amazing. thugs take note! if you can thug a gap or sidehop, practice 'til you can make it into a creative line and prove your skills of making it easily!

best vid ever mate :)

last line banger = mint. what were you saying about shitty filming?! :P

Edited by boon

That was an awesome watch. Going to back wheel on the end of the rail was ridiculous.

I really liked the lines you made, makes the video stand out alot. I'm not sure what the hopping 90 and then jumping off stuff backwards with a spin is about though, seems popular at the moment though.

Only criticism - where was the comedy robot dancing? :)

Phil

You asked for it... your shite trav ;)

Holy shit, you sir have skills..

The leeds rail line looks evan better on film than the photos man.

Must watch again.... Also i miss wering shorts riding :(

Edited by sidehop

THUG of the year award goes to...

That was awesome dude, nice change, and good to see some more lines in vids again!

I already want another vid! Do it...

Fancy sticking up any of the other edits you did for it?

edit; Just watched it again, and it's even better when you're awake enough to pay attention!

Edited by Monkey Boy

that was immense ... a really good mixture of slug and tech - and towards the end the lines just got better and better...

i had problems with my download version - quicktime could play the sound but not the video and vlc could do it the other way round - hehe...

super creative, different, and made me go :o

vid of the year :P (and I would imagine be right up there at the end...)