Oli's Mini Build Thread!

Matt_Tupman

It is VERY near completion, all the bits have been bought, the wiring is sorted but in a box, all the finishing parts have been done just not fitted to the car, the engine is ready to bolt in and run up.

It was a full rolling shell just needing the engine and interior, then Oli decided to have a HUGE amount of custom metal work done, and thats where our dear friend matt comes in!

Hard to believe I know, but its actually fairly near completion, most of the hard work has been done, its just down to matt to finish the shell.

Matt you are a star, thanks for everything, I will send Carol a link to this page this evening.

Ill be in touch real soon mate.

I think a grand unveiling would be brilliant. Especially a vid of it running. It shall be beasty.

I hope it will turn out pretty much how Oli wanted it, I can't see why not to be honest, sounds like he had it all planned out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
May i just ask Prawny, what you gonna do with the mini once its done? :)

In answer to this question, the mini will be kept safely and as already said, will be taken to all the shows by either Nick or myself (hopefully both) and friends and family all present. There are so many wonderful people to thank for all their kindness and who want to see it and I have to say a huge thank you to Nick for all his organisation. 'Little Dobby' has a lot to do over the years. Oli's dream will go on