• 1 - 1.5 hours
    • 1.5 - 2 hours
    • 2+ hours
    • Im Still At School
    • Im A Uni Student
    • Im Unemployed
    • Im Too Young To Work

By car, 12 minutes give or take.

By road bike around 28 minutes average if I hurry - usually don't.

Although my favorite way to work is my SS 29" mountain bike. I usually go all over the place and ride down stairs and around the library and downtown area and such. Sometimes I'll tack on an extra hour just riding all over the map having a good time.

By car, at least an hour each way. Sometimes more if theres traffic. I would never even attempt to use public transport. I would never get there and surely die (of either boredom, or because all bus drivers in Aberdeen are foreign and drive like f**king maniacs!)

• 4 weeks later...

30-45 minute driving. I have to pass though a place called 'Golden Valley' but there's nothing really Golden about it. I think it currently holds the title for most crashes on a line in Derbyshire.

The corner lifts at one end, meaning if you take it too quickly you can slide into the pavement and roll your car into the farmers field - it's that frequent he's just stopped replacing that part of the fence on his land (someone on here knows all about it - I forget who).

Suprisingly the road is better in winter, it's in the summer when (usually) young lads fly round the corner and bin it.

But this little stretch can add about half an hour onto my journey. An alternative route is the A38 to Derby, but it can take 20 minutes to get to the A38 enterance roundabout so I tend not to bother with that.

approx 1 mile, 2-4 minutes on the motor? walking takes 20-25min (the roads are almost dead straight, two corners?)

but i'm heading in at 6am so i can never be arsed to give up 20 minutes more sleep to save the planet, the motor doesn't burn tooo much fuel anyway