Films!?

ogre

We watched the Sweeney, the new version with Ray Winstone, and x-men: days of future past at the weekend. X men was brilliant. Fassbender and mcavoy are brilliant in it. Sweeney was a bit shite if I'm honest

The babadook was not bad. Quite intense and unusual

Fury was pretty good, could have been better but some powerful moments and good acting none the less.

am I the only one to feel Brad Pitt is on the decline at the moment?

The judge was real good

Dracula Untold was bad

not awfull but just lame as f**k.

And for those who are into fighting and mma

I saw the mma documentary "Fightville" which is really good

Watched American Sniper at the cinema the other night, really good film and amazing that it's based on a true story. If anyone plans to go and watch I highly recommend you don't read up on the guy before you go so you don't know what to expect.

American sniper was a bit underwhelming for me too. I didn't dislike it by any means but it didn't set my world on fire.

Edit: Seen se7en recently too, again enjoyed it but kind of felt it lacked something.

Edited by Duncy H

Thought American Sniper was ok, seemed more of an American propoganda film than anything else.

I really enjoyed John Wick, nice easy watch; although that puppy getting killed cut me real deep :(

I think I'm the only person that's extremely bothered about the fact he never got his Mustang back... Extremely moving stuff

The Road.

I haven't seen it in years but I just thought i'd mention it.

That's also definitely worth reading. One of the books I read for a level and ended up going back to because it was so good.

Just finished the Maze Runner. It's cashing in on the teen scifi thing but I ended up really liking it and looking forward to the sequel. I thought it was a 10 year old movie going in but it's pretty dark for that.

That's also definitely worth reading. One of the books I read for a level and ended up going back to because it was so good.

Just finished the Maze Runner. It's cashing in on the teen scifi thing but I ended up really liking it and looking forward to the sequel. I thought it was a 10 year old movie going in but it's pretty dark for that.

Totally agree, watched it a few weeks back and thought it was really quite good. Had no idea about the story really, so the ending was a bit of a surprise.