Films!?

ogre

I liked Four Lions, kind of film I could happily watch over if it happens to be on the telly. The thing I found interesting was the fact that the guy playing Waj is the guy behind Face/Phonejacker and does quite a lot of voiceover work (including the new kids Thunderbirds series which looks promising!).

I didn't think four lions was meant to be that funny. Just a bit tragic?

Hope you aren't serious there Rowan? Personally i found it hilarious.

Big hero 6. AMAZING

This. Watched it last night, was so good! Want to watch it again already.

Horrible bosses 2 was OK, certainly not as good as the first one and definitely riding it's coat tails.

Pretty crappy. The beard guy was just over doing it and ruined it for me. And not enough Jamie Foxx.

He just got on my tits and yeah, they didn't use old Motherf**ker as well as they could have done.

Birdman was pretty good, not what i was expecting; odd, but enjoyable. Oh and Emma Stone.

Horns

Went in without a clue of the storyline again. Genuinely thought it was a great film! Slightly weird but a totally enjoyable watch

horns is a great film!

mix of dark fantasy,crime investigation, romantic, comedy, not really for kids. is something you don't see mach

saw "trash" last night.. really good film! (Brazilian kids solving crime investigation political corruption and stuff)

What'd you mean?

I'm watching The Babadook right now. Might actually finish watching during the day...

There is a point at which there is a fade to white. That's a good ending. Then there's this extra 15minutes tacked on to explain/resolve things in the future/past/whatever that are just lame.