What Is Your Proudest Achievement To Date?

weirdoku

Nope, smote is past tense…

You're meant to use the past tense:

Bow down to me unless you wish to be killed <-- past tense

Bow down to me unless you wish to be washed <-- past tense

Bow down to me unless you wish to be slapped <-- past tense

Bow down to me unless you wish to be bummed <-- past tense

So enlighten us with your proudest achievement then?

<in fact, f**k listing stuff. i don't want to boast...>

I've not done any epic voyages or anything, the sorta thing people do in books and on telly.

Suppose I'd best go and end it now then, brb. :(

Edited by Muel

You're meant to use the past tense:

Bow down to me unless you wish to be killed <-- past tense

Bow down to me unless you wish to be washed <-- past tense

Bow down to me unless you wish to be slapped <-- past tense

Bow down to me unless you wish to be bummed <-- past tense

Fair one. You're still a dick though.

• Like 1

That's a shame. I genuinely think you're an alright guy.

I'm here for the giggles. I couldn't think of anything smarter to say, because I'm normally too thorough with checking stuff before calling someone wrong :(

Anyways, anyone who wants to bring this back on topic now I've finished trolling is more than welcome...

I was rather proud of cycling the West Highland Way from north to south in a day then walking it back up in 5 days straight after (full pack). Fittest ive ever been. It took lots of training and determination. Eating the right food and putting lots of hours in on the saddle.

Blasting down the Devils Stair Case was the best walkers path ive ever cycled. Its the most "squuuze me's, ta's, cheer's bud's" ive ever said in two minutes.

Edited by Ross McArthur

Backing down in a long running family dispute which got me back in touch with my grandparents and in turn making me ride 42 miles to Brighton on my single speed DMR to raise money for the hospice helping with my grandad's battle against Cancer.

I'm proud that I'm not as stubborn as the rest of my family and that I had the motivation to help my grandad in the best way I could - none of my brothers have helped other than visiting him.

Getting a job and a car on the same day! This was before I actually found out if I had passed my degree or not (it was actually a week after I came home in fact, so even better :D). Very happy with that :)

Edited by Wrayvon

Having such a great group of friends is my best slow-gathering achievement.

Giving a job to someone who was out of work for several years was fairly rewarding.

Nearly finished building my own subwoofer. I love it, that's one i'm proud of.

Getting paid to sit by a pool in dubai for a week in a 5 star hotel was quite nice too :D

Sorry if it's supposed to be your ultimate bestest most amazing achievement. I'm a "cups half full" kinda guy!

Not an achievement as such but Im pretty proud of my design for the sludge airlift scraper bridge at the seafield sewage works in edinburgh.

It can suck 75 litres of primary sewage sludge out of a tank per second, works so well if they leave it running for too long it blocks up the rest of the sewage works :giggle: You can see it on google earth :)

Other than that I suppose getting my mech eng degree could be a high point, as could buying my own house by the age of 22 on a 14k salary :blink::D

Does this question depress everyone else?

I'm not really proud of anything I've done. Making my guitar is the closest I've got.

Well, I can't think of anything to put here atm. Making a guitar is pretty cool though, so you've got a proud achievement, so be happy about it.

I'm really proud of the shower I made out of hose pipe attachments that fits onto my bath taps. Crap showers really piss me off, and this one I made it comparitively amazing (and its still going for anyone that remembers pictures in the Happy Thread - in fact, its been updated since, I'll post more 'cos I know you're all dying to see it) It makes me feel proud every morning.