• 1 month later...

What's the geo on it?

2012 Geometry:

- Wheelbase: 1020mm

- Chainstay: 375mm

- BB Height: +25mm

- Head Angle: 73Ëš

2011 Geometry

- Wheelbase: 1020mm (measured with Inspired Fourplay fork)

- Chainstays: 380mm

- BB rise: +20mm

- Head angle: 73°

So 5mm shorter on the chainstay, but an extra 5mm BB height.

The purple looks great, although I'm not too sure about the team colours frame and forks.

Edited by AndrewEH1

Definatly.

Any chance that colour is going to be available as a frame only?

I wouldn't have thought so, necessarily - generally speaking the aftermarket frame colours are only from the Team bikes, not the Pro bikes.

EDIT: One thing I would say is that the colours all look better 'in real life' - I got to check them out at The Bike Place show and they look sweet in person!

Possibly... Inspired seem to have colours that are quite hard to replicate properly. Whenever I was doing photos of their stuff I always found I had to play around loads in Photoshop to get it right. I'd say 4130Studios (who did these ones) did a pretty good job though!

• 2 weeks later...

2012 Fourplay bikes are now on show at Inspired's site. Shorter rear end, higher BB, shorter offset forks, win! New colourways too - a new Purple Pro and a Blue Team.

normally i hate blue but that team looks gooooood!

any idea when these will be available as a frame only? currently saving every penny i can earn towards a new frame, im going to need one before the summer, as my frame is just not safe to ride anymore :lol:

I'm not entirely sure, sorry. I think last year there wasn't much of a gap between the frames and bikes coming out, but we'll see!

The Fourplay Pros dropped yesterday, they look pretty sweet in the flesh. Really like the purple!

large_fourplaypro20124.jpg

It's pretty subtle, but still sort of stands out in a weird way. Also did a little video of them too for those who are interested:

• 2 months later...