Ben Rowlands 24"

1a2bcio8

Hello,

I'll just voice my displeasure at this vid and get it out of the way. Yeah I'm displeased.

Anyway, tomorrow I will have my own personal camerabitch, who I'm paying with lunch, to film the lines I'm really interested in. Maybe then I'll manage to derive some pleasure from achieving the filming and riding standard that I have in mind.

I think I could probably pin-point what you weren't happy with in that, but they were only really minor niggles. You seem to be moving towards your own sort of direction though, and it looks like it's shaping up to be pretty awesome (Y)

May be down on the weekend still, although there's now snow forecast for Saturday which seems like a bit of a piss-take.

I think I could probably pin-point what you weren't happy with in that, but they were only really minor niggles. You seem to be moving towards your own sort of direction though, and it looks like it's shaping up to be pretty awesome (Y)

May be down on the weekend still, although there's now snow forecast for Saturday which seems like a bit of a piss-take.

It just feels messy relative to what I'm after but my heads not really been in until today - first time in a few weeks I've really enjoyed riding and pushing myself. I'm really looking forward tomorrow though so I can get on with this vid that's basically all complete in my head.

The Met says all good this weekend. Anyway, would be good if you can make it and my heads back to normal now so I'm well up for it. I guess we shall have to see.

Thanks for both of your comments anyway.

I am going to voice my displeasure at your displeasure on your extremely pleasurable video of your leisure pleasure.

I love your riding Ben as it's pretty much the skills I wish I had. Definitely one of my top riders

Ps that's the end of my arse kissing. Hoping to see a full length thing soon

yes Ben, smashed it, dope lines... I hear you on the hed trip man, I been playing that game for too long, its life that, its all about riding when you dont want to cus you know that when you persevere with something you'll eventually get on the hype... also stop makin these short vids and give us summin we can get our teeth into :D cant wait mayne!