On The Discreditation Of Hyper-Progress

aener

For the past month or so, I've been trying to film for a video.

On account of broken bikes, disgraceful weather, minor injuries and being so inconsistent as to make throwing a dice look ordered, I'd collected eight clips.

Got super-frustrated, and then it was raining all day when it said it'd be sunny. Stupid Northern weather and even stupider Met office :(

Took a trip back down to the midlands and rode Wolverhampton with Kyle (where it ALSO rained). Was super fun, I didn't ride like a fish out of water for once, and actually got some stuff on film.

This is a video of today, with those extra eight clips thrown in. It's a bit me-heavy since I was originally filming for a me-video. Really chuffed with some of it, but it seems the trialsy side is pretty much exclusively sidehops. Ah well. I do love sidehops ;)

Kyle: sorry if using this music embarrasses you. I listen almost exclusively to music that just doesn't work in videos, it would appear, so I took Carl's advice: "ignore what the forum think and use something you like, that kind of works and is about the right length." This is what I came up with :P

I'll hopefully start a new "proper" video after winter. ("Enough waffle!" I sense your fingers itching to type, so yeah... Down below!)

N.B.: I'm just posting this now so I can go to bed in a bit. I'm stuck on my stupid Halls' 512kb/s connection, and it's rather a large file to upload. Been going since just after 21:00, and it just clicked over to 51%.

Edited by aener
  • Like 4

Another awsome vid Flipp!

The gap up from the thin thing in Leeds was smoooooooooooooth ^_^

Wolverhampton looks pretty sweet. That drop in at 2:24 was cool!

It makes me want to ride but its snowing and its 4am >_<

Edited by CalopS

very good! Brakeless is amazing and more people should do it, you are proof that you can pretty much do most tgs stuff without them plus other bmxy things too.

I do hate you though! I had that Leeds line from the wall into the slope in my google maps video riding spots list, now I can't film it :(

I do hate you though! I had that Leeds line from the wall into the slope in my google maps video riding spots list, now I can't film it :(

Sure you can. You just won't be the first to have done so :lol:

I guess we're even. I've done a bunch of lines around Leeds that I was dead chuffed with only to have Carl tell me afterwards that you'd already done it! I guess we're even :giggle:

Thanks though! (Apart from the hating bit :( )

• Like 1