What Did You Get?

Miss-Higgy

That must've been tough to recieve!

Yeah, properly wasn't expecting it and was a little uncomfortable with it if i'm honest, but it made mum happy so i'm happy she's happy (happy? :P )

Just gotta make absolutely sure i don't piss it up the wall like anything else that goes through my bank account haha!

Yea, I know I'd be trying to make sure that I'd use it as something that my old man would be proud of. Bernard looks like he doesn't want it now which would've been a pretty obvious place to put it eh?

Either way, hope you enjoyed it as much as you could in the circumstances!

I got a awesome pair of Tartan pattern Animal trainers a new Animal watch, 2 Animal T-shirts and Lee Evans book and DVD form my Girlfriend.

From my mum i got a 1200 page Simpsons book, some new cocktail stuff, a 2KG! Pot of jelly beans, a new Footie shirt and a kick ass studded belt.

Plus the assorted smellies and shower gels from other relatives!

I got a flame angel for christmas

flame2.jpg

and it came with a free helping of whitespot. Yay!

Got Gears 3, Asscreed revelations, skyrim and uncharted 3. Gonna be a social recluse for the next 3 months!

Got some nice clothes, some smellies, the mandatory stack of sweets/chocolates :lol:

Oh, and an afro man washing up sponge. Win!

Skinny Jeans

T-shirt

Boxers

Socks

Shoes.

Lynx Deodorant

Sweets

Razor

Pedals.

Two magazines,

bike cleaner

£45 cash

Scarf

Been my least bike related christmas in 5 years laugh.gif

But I've just spent £120 on loads of little bits from Tarty as a christmas pressie to myself rolleyes.gif

columbo-box-set-431x300.jpg

There are no words to describe how chuffed I was with this! I f**king love Columbo!

Aside from that I got a load of tools; imperial spanner set, adjustable wrench, pliers, side cutters, multi attachment ratchet screwdriver.

I got a cool hat, some long sleeve thermals, some headphones, a dog that humps your laptop, a mug and lots of smelly stuff. Oh, and socks too obviously...

• Like 1

I got a blu-ray player to go with my new TV I bought myself a few months back, a few blu-rays from my brothers, a 5 pack collection of different ciders and some chocolate and sweets.

It's the first christmas in about 5 years that I didn't get anything bike related.

Pretty happy with my presents:

Rope

Chains

2 Chairs

3 Children.

lul, Wut?

Was ment to get an ipod touch but got the money for one instead, was a little disappointed that i didn't have anything to open but either way i guess i'll be getting one.

Lynx,

chocolates,

gloves,

a mug,

clothes,

Superdry socks,

Superman pants,

The inbetweeners,

limitless,

various vouchers,

2012 gunnise world reccords.

New chain and chaintool

Muc off cleaning kit

Cash to cover the bars I bought for my bike a few months back

Fat face voucher

Voucher for local clothes shop

Monopoly

Buff style neck warmer jobby

Where's stig book

Box of maltesers

Simpsons socks

Ball bearing puzzle

Thermal vests

Few bottles of wine/boxes of chocolates between me and my wife

That is the complete list, best bits were chain as I've had current one for a year, chaintool as I've lost 2 this year already, buff and monopoly.

I got:

Rob Brydon autobiography

T-shirts

Watch strap

Socks (Ladies ones, a mistake by my Mother-in-Law unless she's trying to tell me something!)

Jelly Bean factory jelly beans

Chocolate

Sweets

The interior lights/electric windows/remote locking started working again on the Passat!

Have a great new year!

I got a Lowepro camera bag which I needed - can finally take all my camera gear around with me :)

Got a few photography books from Sheryl along with a t shirt and satchel type bag.

Also got a few small bits like deodorant / shower gel...

Most importantly though I had a great time away in Weston with an awesome bunch of people :)