Bolt Or Blake

Pashley26

Hardly, Bolt winning wasn't exactly a lottery.

I put £20 on bolt winning and it only returned £23.33...

He guessed the winner after the event had already happened. It was a bit of witty banter. Grow a pair.

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 2

He guessed the winner after the event had already happened. It was a bit of witty banter. Grow a pair.

No, I didn't realise he posted it after.

lol at the grow a pair comment, god know's why you've got such a problem with me. With all the back handed remarks and comments you make I think it's you who needs to grow a pair and just say whatever it is that's on your mind.

x

Now imagine the times bolt would run coached by British cycling. Sub 9.5 and sub 19 no doubt.

Yeah and if he had Blake's lane draw. Can't see him breaking his record for the 2013 IAAF World Championships in Moscow, Russia as the cold climate won't favor him or at the 2016 Olympics at Rio De Janeiro as he'll be 29yrs for that event. Maybe he should do a Carl Lewis and take up the long jump to challenge Mike Powell's world record of 8.95 metres. He's deffo got the physical stature for that....

Nah he wants sub 19 seconds for the 200m, he's said that. He didn't have very good preparation coming into these olympics apparently, so on his day he could definitely go faster. Having Blake push him will probably help too.

Havent really been watching the olympics but this just popped up on BBC news

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ctures-19208480

Watched that unfold live, reinforces my opinion that he is a great guy!

Sure he might be a bit arrogant, but you can't really blame him, he is the fastest man alive.

A documentary is due to come out after the Olympics all about Bolt, if you watch some of the clips you'll see his other sides.

Edited by AndrewEH1