Sam Nichols - Getcreative Entry

Sam Nichols

I liked it, especially the steps line at 1.06 and the roof gap. Smooth riding as was only expected but I don't think it felt as fun as your other videos are (though this could be as I've watched it at 5.45am just after arriving at work!)

And on another note, was riding a tree in your vid a secret challenge as everyone seems to be at it!

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, I was pretty nervous about this video with it being a solo affair, I would have been pretty gutted if everyone hated it!

So thanks a lot, it's all been worthwhile :)

I don't think it felt as fun as your other videos are (though this could be as I've watched it at 5.45am just after arriving at work!)

That's a fair point! I think it's probably because of the self-filmed aspect. The previous eightypsi edit was obviously rammed full of cool people being awesome and the atmosphere of the ride naturally filtered through without me having to try and force out a video with faux atmosphere. I think it's blatantly obvious when you bring out a video that has a natural energy and good vibe about it when compared to one that is filmed with the specific agenda of smacking everyone in the face with how tight your 'crew' is.

I always feel like a douche when I'm filming myself because most of the spots I've found are pretty public, so you've got people watching you film yourself and I guess when someone is watching you film yourself, it's like you're sort of making a statement; 'I think I'm awesome so I'm filming myself as a gift to the world'. When in actual fact I just feel uber self concious and a total tool! :P

Where did your smooth kills suddenly appear from? :P

Thanks, Nick.. That's almost a backhanded compliment haha! :P

The Skye has a dial under the saddle that I'd never spotted before, up until now I've had it set to 'sketchy as f**k'. I turned it one click to the right so now it's set to 'moderately sketchy'.

finally someone who looks like having fun on a skye,not like lifting weights dannymacish.

I'm not sure how to take this?

Are you saying you're glad you finally saw someone who's out of shape riding a Skye?! haha :

• Like 2

Yeah I think it was to do with the lone rider kind of aspect but like I said, after a bit of coffee and food when I was more awake I definitely enjoyed.

I think it's blatantly obvious when you bring out a video that has a natural energy and good vibe about it when compared to one that is filmed with the specific agenda of smacking everyone in the face with how tight your 'crew' is.

This made me lol!