Damon Watson- Zoot Clip

Andeee

Just seemed to me that his comment for towards Andy being involved in the sport for a long time but his riding ability doesn't show it.

I'm also aware my comment may seem like I'm a keyboard warrior especially the last part, I'm actually interested in talking about the matter properly in person. Share opinions and experiences if you will.

I just do not like seeing people trying to slate others riding abilities if they consider themselves better. It's not what the sport is about.

Liam.

Just because more people ride street now doesn't mean it's a new fad or indeed some kind of weird type of riding that was invented by Inspired.

It just means that slowly more and more people are getting excited about pushing the boundaries on what they can do on their bike.

I'm certain that everyone in this topic started out learning how to gap and sidehop. They probably spent a long time learning these moves and perfecting them. They probably spent a long time only doing these moves too. But then not everyone decided to leave it there at those few moves, they wanted to experiment and get creative with their riding.

My first proper bike was a 26" seatless revell and I rode it pretty much the same way I ride my Skye now.

Gap..

5420_248992895152_4656793_n.jpg

Gap...

77_21653725152_710_n.jpg

OH MY f**kING CHRIST, A WALLRIDE - GET A BMX!!

132_24960840152_1831_n.jpg

• Like 2

TRA doesn't have the snap to his riding that Damon does, in my opinion. Equally as good, but Damon tends to move very quickly, while TRA kind of floats about, if you get what I mean

Believe you me, his sidehops are so fast it´s hard to even see him lol, 9pallets on 13kg bike with seat ffs.

Brilliant lack of knowledge before getting involved in arguments really help's things but being that one sided to then misinterpret comments just made this thread Comedy.

Learn Your history before you claim trials is going down. You might realise your the ones that ride the fad not the other way around.......

• Like 2

I will go with a new approach.

The word trial means a test, or competition, so from that we can understand trials means competitions. Applying this to bikes, anyone who rides competitions rides trials. Anyone who doesn't ride competitions isn't riding trials.

I don't know if all the TGS guys ever rode competitions but if they didn't, they never rode trials.

I will go with a new approach.

The word trial means a test, or competition, so from that we can understand trials means competitions. Applying this to bikes, anyone who rides competitions rides trials. Anyone who doesn't ride competitions isn't riding trials.

I don't know if all the TGS guys ever rode competitions but if they didn't, they never rode trials.

If we're going with that approach, by your own logic, youre wrong. TGS is a test to see how far you can push the limits of your riding, Going big and taking risks. Youre testing yourself against every natural sense of self preservation to execute that move in a calculated and presice manner, in the same way that calculated and presice judgements are needed while riding competition.

So, by your logic, regardless of whether someones riden the comps or not, theyre still riding trials.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

If we're going with that approach, by your own logic, your wrong. TGS is a test to see how far you can push the limits of your riding, Going big and taking risks. Your testing yourself against every natural sense of self preservation to execute that move in a calculated and presice manner, in the same way that calculated and presice judgements are needed while riding competition.

So, by your logic, regardless of whether someones riden the comps or not, theyre still riding trials.

You're* Just joking, tongue in cheek as I saw you do it the other day :P

Edited by dann2707

Maybe we should just not have open honest opinions. I say what i see,think etc. We are all different but for some reason this whole separate opinion seems to be a different story when it is somebody else.

Some people seem to get upset rather easy. At the end of the day i like to ride for the fun of it and i don't claim to be better than anyone else.

The whole purpose of posting this video was to share for the fun of it. This is a forum you know a place to share media, advertise, technical help n group rides etc.

Also i really cannot be doing with arguing it just does not seem to get anywhere.

Am gonna leave it at that and hit the hay!

Night Gents

Edited by Andeee

There's some definite irony on the go there. You say you don't wish to argue but, as is evidenced in Joel Bennet's thread, you deliberately made an inflammatory comment. Your opinion was established and communicated long ago yet you repeat it over and over without offering anything new. Your interest is obviously about causing strife. You certainly don't behave in a way that constitutes 'fun'.

Honesty about what you think is one thing but constantly throwing it in the face of people as a means of excluding them from some narrow notion of what you believe trials should mean is another. There's clearly nothing good about your intentions which, at best, are a waste of your own time and, at worst, promote needless division in a community of people who are mostly fine with different forms of expression within it.

And if somebody was trying to stick a wedge in your community wouldn't you get upset? Probably not, I suppose, because it appears that you lack a sense of such things. That's your loss but that doesn't mean you should f**k with other people's sense of community because you don't get it.

• Like 2

Creating a tension from one thing to another i see?

Define the word inflammatory if you think i am the one who does it all the time i might decide to class it as banter if anything. Pretty much see people the likes of many others on here who do it all the time so don't go pointing a stick at me as if its a big crime pal.

You don't even know me dude. Stop waffling. Why do i seem to get the impression of having to bow down to you for someone who thinks they are massively clever writing a post in the most academic manner going.

Get to me know me before you judge me besides the internet and a keyboard sure does give us all a bit of confidence for a lot of people.

On another note relating to this topic due to some moron called ben posting a inflammatory post.

I think would be pretty sick seeing damon making a video on a 24" bike.

Edited by Andeee