The Angry Thread.

Blake

My knee is getting progressively larger, and has been since that stack I wrote about in here last week. Quite annoying to have an insta-injury as soon as I start riding again.

Oh, and another puncture tonight. That makes 6 in 7 days. Bosh.

When I was at school a friend of mine chopped the tip of his finger off doing that. When he finally took off the bandage his fingertip looked like a bell end! Absolute truth no joke!

Point being, yours could have been worse! Imagine having a c*ck-like index finger.

She just came to collect her stuff. Told her I felt she was just setting these terms so that I would reject them and finish the relationship for her. Her face and general inability to respond was telling. I feel pretty sketchy now but at least I've just avoided this pointless 'break.'

Hugs man. I guess it's better than dragging it out for a month, but that doesn't necessarily make it any easier to accept. Good on you for getting it over with though, I don't think I'd have the balls to break it off, even if I was certain that after the break that it wouldn't work out.

• Like 1

But remember... No matter how good and hot she looks - someone somewhere is sick n f***ing tired of her bullsh*t... :D

This is because fitties usually have a downside, and that is that it's all about them, and they are usually total bunny boilers.

my experience was (well,i am married now and left that game behind me);that women that came with that break text always had another guy at the other hand.

what the f**k should a break make you certain about,that you cannot figure out in a running relationship?

theyre weird

Been faking most of my feelings towards the missus for the past 2-3 weeks now. It's never been this bad and has never lasted for so long. There are many things in my life now that are giving me a strong sense of accomplishment and are absorbing most of my time, thoughts and emotions. Perhaps there's none left for women? It's not just her, I'd probably pass the opportunity of banging a hot casual acquaintance. At the end of the day I'm still f**king happy with my life and I cannot imagine it without her in the long run. It's just that in the short run, she's not in it. I wish she'd impress me somehow. There's nothing she's done in the past few months that made me go "wow".

Also one of my bearded dragons died today :( She was 8 years old, got really fat around 2 years ago and the vet couldn't figure out what was wrong. Still have one dragon in the terrarium, contemplating getting another one to keep it company. It must feel lonely, poor thing.

Sory to hear about your dragon, dude :(

About the lady: Be honest to her and tell her that there was no "wow" thingy-things between the two of you lately. Maybe you both just need a good, honest conversation. Let her know what bothers you and ask her to tell you what bothers you. Than talk about the possible solutions and the sun just might come from behind that cloud ;)

• Like 1