The Angry Thread.

Blake

Yea, it's supposedly not so much the frequency, because it's a lot of my social interaction and she seems cool with that. It's more the fact that we'd had a mini row yesterday so I went to the pub after running some errands. Seemed like a good way to give some time and space. Clearly with hindsight it's easy to see how that wasn't the best idea...

Welcome to cohabitation/married life son, that won't be the only idea that is bad :)

Yep, she's seriously considering calling everything off though. Seems a tiny bit of an overreaction to me, but at the same time got to respect the fact it's clearly more important to her than I'd given credit for. Today is draggggggging.

Multirant:

not in a brilliant financial position; i had a stag do this month and have a wedding at the end of the month, and had to fund myself to work at a festival, my bank account should balance out, cause i'm doing a fair bit of overtime but it's guna be tight :( huuuu need full time employment.

i haven't got full time employment, i know it's naive to expect to finish uni and jump into fte, but it's bull shit living at my folks/girlfriends folks houses, i've been so used to being independent for the last 4 years :(

need to get my bank account stuff sorted out, no idea how bad thats gonna be cause i need to keep my overdraft to see me through the summer.

i know it's all sortable, but it's guna suck, and i've managed to keep myself out of hassle so well up till now. gash!

Wouldn't worry about the bank account stuff, who are you with? I'm with Natwest and the graduate account is awesome. They usually change you over from a student account to graduate in the October after you graduate, and for 1 year you maintain the same overdraft limit (interest free), then the year after that the limit is a bit lower, then the year after a bit lower still.

If you've not heard from them, they won't change anything.

Being injured is getting tedious now, run out of patience doing for doing naff all and want to get out and do things. I'm at the point where I've got no sling or pots on to try get some movement back but at times think I can do things but then next minute I knock myself or put a little too much weight on my arm and it reminds me I've got a long way to go til I'm mended :(

Edited by Duncy H

Stooopid bike has caused me nothing but trouble. Finally got the front brake cable/housing sorted to go ride tomorrow. Have a hop in the garden. Rear HS33 piston gets stuck and doesn't feel like it wants to come back out. Tried everything I can to grab it back out but ended up pushing it all the way in instead. f**king lever was so full of shit when I go it I won't be surprised it there's grit and what not inside from its last water bleed.

Ordered a new lever now anyway, hopefully these Tensile Tocco levers are alright and I get it Friday so I can ride for the first time in a few years!

Surely you could have just fixed it dude, no need to completely replace.

I could but I still have a shitty brake. It's pretty battered. I'd rather had proper working lever than one that might break on me at some point. Can't stand shitty condition parts.

• Like 1

This would be more suited to a 'miffed off' thread, but I daren't make one for fear of being shunned..

About 12 mates are all flying off for 5 nights of mayhem in berlin early tomorrow morning. My flight is booked, my accommodation is booked, the first 2 nights are sorted. But, I'm at work.

Couldn't get any refund whatsoever out of sleazyjet, same for the apartment.

I shouldn't complain as I've wanted this job for a long time, it's just a shame as I found out about the job a week after booking.