The Angry Thread.

Blake

It's basically a British pilot that gets burnt alive by muslims, he's in a cage and they light a petrol trail that goes up to him. Then they film him burning for about 40 seconds, then they dump concrete over him.

I only found it quite sickening as it took forever for him to die. :(

Or Islams I'm not sure.

Can someone give me the jist of it, I'm too curious to not know but I made that mistake last time with 3 guys 1 hammer :sick:

i know i should resist... but youve put it out there now :l

Isis burn jordanian pilot alive in a cage. I never watched it with sound but it looked like a failed negotiation for the freedom of a pilot responsible for some bombing raid

*late. Hadnt seen jakes post

Edited by *gentlydoesit

Guns and bum fun?when did this thread become my happy thread?

Well the happy thread became the car thread, so the car thread should now be the angry thread?

They're the only threads I read on here so it makes no difference really :P

Edit - that's a lie, I also read the Teenage Angst thread :P

Edited by Jolfa
  • Like 3

f**k you illnesses, I thought is finally got rid of my cold. Now it's back with a vengeance!

I had that, thought it'd gone after a week then was twice as bad for 2! Hopefully nearly over although I have managed to pass it onto one of the old ladies who drinks in my pub who has now been in bed for 2 days, I should probably check up on her tomorrow actually :unsure:

i know i should resist... but youve put it out there now :l

Isis burn jordanian pilot alive in a cage. I never watched it with sound but it looked like a failed negotiation for the freedom of a pilot responsible for some bombing raid

*late. Hadnt seen jakes post

There was never really any real chance of negotiation from ISIS' side - from some reports I read they'd killed him a while ago and basically timed the release the way they did to make the Jordanian government look like they were f**king up. It worked...

Bought a car stereo off ebay the other day and got an email from the courier saying it had been booked in for delivery 3 days ago and should be here today. Slight problem though when the seller hasn't even dropped it off at the collection point yet! :angry: